PDA

View Full Version : The Aschen War

Battlegrey
12-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Anyone know anything about this? I'm trying to write some fluff for my Marine Chapter, and the Aschen War is listed as one of the conflicts they were deployed in. I don't have any books available to me, so I've been relying on Lexicanum up until now - they don't have any info either.
I'm hoping someone here might know more?

Just_Me
12-25-2009, 01:29 AM
For starters, who are your marines?

Tell me that much and I will see what I can dig up for you...

imperialsavant
12-25-2009, 05:26 PM
:rolleyes: Humm, have not heard of that myself & I have read heaps of BL books etc.
May I suggest you check out the 40K Lexicanium in Wikipedia. It seems to have almost every thing regarding 40K covered.
Good Luck!

Battlegrey
12-25-2009, 07:45 PM
The Chapter is called the Exorcists.

rkiviman
12-25-2009, 11:47 PM
I've only found one reference for the Aschen war and the remark was only that the Exorcist sent one battle company to fight. The other references to the Exorcist state they were possibly founded from the Grey Knights geneseed in the 35M. Their home planet is Banish in the Segmentum Obscurus. They've participated in the Badab wars with their most notable action at Crowe's world.They currently have 10 companies fighting at Armageddon. They also maintain 2 extra scout companies because of their attrition rate during training and indoctrination. Hopefully, someone else is familiar with their action at Aachen. Bols has a download from the Badab wars with the Exorcist chapter included in it. In the 5th edition of SM codes is blurb with some info on the chapter also.:)

Sarpedon
12-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Now, i read somewhere that the Exorcists were a pilot project for the inquisition in which they forced each marine to become possesed and then the Inquisition or Grey Knights would "exorcise" the daemon from the marine, thus completing the training, this was done to make them more resistance to chaos as their planet. Now this may be another chapter but i'm pretty sure its these guys. Now i'm just trying to remember where i read it...

Ole
12-28-2009, 10:45 AM
There used to be some stuff about those guys on the Armageddon 3 website - you might wanna try to get a copy of it (maybe on internet archives)

person person
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Now, i read somewhere that the Exorcists were a pilot project for the inquisition in which they forced each marine to become possesed and then the Inquisition or Grey Knights would "exorcise" the daemon from the marine, thus completing the training, this was done to make them more resistance to chaos as their planet. Now this may be another chapter but i'm pretty sure its these guys. Now i'm just trying to remember where i read it...

Eye of Terror?