PDA

View Full Version : Custom built 40k Cityfighting Boards

Warrior Of Ultramar
03-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi everyone!

This post is to let everyone I can know about a new business I'm starting up, called Shattered Cities, https://www.facebook.com/cityfightwargaming which is a commission builder and painter of large Cityfight gaming boards, set within the grim dark future of the 41st Millennium. We build 6' by 4' 40k wargaming boards set inside the densely packed Hive Cities of the 41st Millennium.

Shattered Cities is a unique business, creating, making, and painting large, claustrophobic Cityfighting Gaming boards set specifically within the Warhammer 40,000 Universe.

Using Citadel terrain kits, we create wargaming boards with vast buildings, high walkways, soaring balconies and rubble-strewn streets, complete with plenty of battle damage, to give you an enormous sense of what it is truly like to fight battles in the close confines of the densely-packed Hive Cities of the grim, dark future.

Each building is made with removable roofs, separate floors, and convenient fist-sized blast holes to enable you to reach every floor in every building of the board, resulting in a densely built city board that is both tightly packed, yet practical to play on.

We spend several months producing each board, the progress of which is regularly updated on this page. We hope you like what you see!

Simply put, you won't find boards like this anywhere!

Shattered Cities now has its own Facebook page, from which regular updates about the progress of its latest project will be added, much like a regular blog. Please go and check it out, like the page, and share it with your friends, these boards are not to be missed!

Our current project is the Primary Hive City of the planet Equixos Magna. (Or at least a section of it!)
I have attached a few photos of progress so far, but there are plenty more on the Facebook page, please check them out and follow our progress!

If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our Facebook page, I'd love to know what you think! Maybe i'll build a city such as this for you one day!

All the best!
-WoU