PDA

View Full Version : help i need to kill storm caller

oldone
12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
right as the nid book looks like it will have tons of psychic powers in i looking at a way to kill my friends main anti-psychic power - storm caller i mean i don't won't to waste a fexs on iit and he always seems to past his saves for 2 plus so any ideas

Nabterayl
12-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Gonna take a stab at translating this one ...

Are you saying that the new 'nid codex looks like it will have a lot of psychic powers you want to use, and in preparation, are trying to brainstorm ways to kill Njal using the new 'nid codex, as you often face Njal when playing against your friend's Space Wolves?

EDIT: If that's the case, how do normally see Njal used when you run up against him?

Chumbalaya
12-28-2009, 06:43 PM
2 wound dude doesn't like combat.

Shadow in the Warp makes him pop himself :D

theHman
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Shoot him with 30 gaunts.

or get out of his 24" range.

bonedale
12-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Storm caller is a pain in the hands of a good SW player. And the SW player isn't going to have Njal running around alone. So shooting him is no more an option than it is for any other unit/model in the game.

Knowing what he can do is critical. Personally I attach an Inquisitor with a null rod to my GKT squad and charge through the storm. Or find cover for yourself and see who has the bigger guns.