PDA

View Full Version : Kharn!!! 1500 pt Fun List vs. MEQs

Bedroom General
12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Gudday Cobbers,

Have been tooling around with my all Plaguey lists and decided to drop the K bomb into it, Plus a squad of Chosen for a bunch of Plasma Overkill. I expect to have a bit of fun win or lose with this list, but any constructive criticism, and ESPECIALLY experience using these units (or similar) on the table top.
The enemy are usually Saint led SOB's or Korasso led SM bike n' drop dread hell. We know each other pretty well and generally go for the toughest, nastiest lists we can, while still playing for the spectacle, and fun that makes this such a great game.....Unless I'm whinging about something LOL!

Chaos Space Marine List 1500pts

Kharn

7x Chosen of Nurgle
Icon of Nurgle, 5x plasma guns

8x Khorne Berzerkers
Skull Champion Powerfist
2x plasma pistols (squaddies not champ)
Rhino

7x Plague Marines
Plague Champion Powerfist
2x flamers
Rhino

7x Plague Marines
Plague Champion Powerfist
2x melta guns
Rhino

Defiler
Havok Launcher

Vindicator
Possessed

1491 pts

It should be interesting to play the chosen as I don't use them at all usually as they are not fearless (Codex CSM is stupid in this regard, that termies n' chosen, who are ELITE! will bucket and run where the rank n' file cult marine will stick around. Bad GW!!)

I fully expect that I'll infiltrate with the chosen and camp throwing out plasma at all and sundry. I know that its not an alpha choice but I'm hoping to see some fun out of these guys, even if they all die to overheating! LOL!

Kharn hangs with his berzerkers, I'll be aiming at getting him into hth with, preferably, the opponents command squad. But Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows.

Defiler and vindi are to concentrate the enemies attention whilst I beetle up the table with the taxi's.

It'll probably end in tears.
I have Sangre's Syndrome.:o