PDA

View Full Version : Allentown - Stroudsburg Gamers

sirrouga
12-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Greetings all, hopefully this is the right place to seek out players in my area as philly is the closest city in the listing. We are a new game club called Llamas at War and we are seeking out more players. We are located around the Allentown area, with slightly more focus towards the stroudsburg area. We most often play either in Brodheadsville or every once in a while we go out to Macugie. For those that know the ski resorts, I personally live 15 min from the Blue Mountain Ski Slope.

In any case, my group of local friends is looking for players to join in the fun known as 40k. We are a casual gaming group, so if you are looking for tournament heavy lists please keep looking else where. Warhammer fantasy is beginning to pick up interest in our group but no one really taken the leap over just yet.

We currently keep at each other's houses to play and we would welcome any player looking for a new group to play with. We will even help you learn the game or even just learn more about the hobby. Directions can be given out if needed or even be up to meet else where if you rather just do a meet and greet first.

If you like to learn more about us or would just to chat with us, please come to our club forums located at http://llamasatwar.proboards.com/index.cgi or instant message me through AIM, my screen name is "SirRouga" or email me at "[email protected]". Please do not message me here as I may not check my messages for a few days.

oni
01-06-2010, 01:29 PM
You're kind of close to me, but it seems like there's some members of your crew that are right in my back yard. How old are you guys?

sirrouga
01-07-2010, 04:53 PM
Most of us are in our mid 20s and I believe our youngest player is 20. Granted you couldn't tell that by the way we act in our games but that is part of the fun for us. We have members from all over so we are working to get everyone connected.