PDA

View Full Version : WoC 1000 pts

Swiety
03-31-2014, 04:02 AM
Hello there. I'm new at this forum and new at warriors of chaos army :) This week I have small training for 1k points. What do you think about my army list? I'm playing against VCs

Heroes :
Exalted Hero of Tzeentch [BSB] – 210 pts
- Disc of Tzeentch
- Biting Blade
- Enchanted Shield
- Talisman of Endurance
- Third Eye of Tzeentch
- Soul Feeder

Cores:
18x Chaos Warriors – 336 pts
- Aspiring Champion
- Musican
- Standard Bearer
- Shields
- Mark of Tzeentch
Chaos chariot of Slaneesh – 115 pts
- Mark of Slaneesh
10x Chaos Warhounds – 80 pts
- Scaly Skin (6+)
- Mutant Poison

Rares :
3x Skullcrushers of Khorne– 244 pts
- Ensorcelled Weapon
- Musician

Total: 1000pts

Chronowraith
03-31-2014, 06:05 AM
Strip off Poison and Scaly Skin from the Warhounds, give them Vanguard, and split them into two groups of 5. The reason you want to do this lies with the purpose of the unit. Warhounds are pure chaff and used for redirect or tying up the enemy's chaff.

I'm not 100% certain that a BSB can be the general. I don't have my BRB nearby though, so I'd recommend checking on that.

Out of curiosity, why the Mark of Slaanesh on the Chariot? Just a points thing? Seems sort of weird and it certainly stands out from the rest of the army.

Otherwise the list looks fine for 1k points of WoC.

Swiety
03-31-2014, 07:39 AM
Strip off Poison and Scaly Skin from the Warhounds, give them Vanguard, and split them into two groups of 5. The reason you want to do this lies with the purpose of the unit. Warhounds are pure chaff and used for redirect or tying up the enemy's chaff.

I'm not 100% certain that a BSB can be the general. I don't have my BRB nearby though, so I'd recommend checking on that.

Out of curiosity, why the Mark of Slaanesh on the Chariot? Just a points thing? Seems sort of weird and it certainly stands out from the rest of the army.

Otherwise the list looks fine for 1k points of WoC.

Yea i see...I think I'll change that to MoN

Baneblade
04-06-2014, 08:12 PM
You cannot take a BSB as the army general. Knowing that WoC characters are really expensive you will only have one character at this point level.

EDIT: I see that you are taking Skullcrushers but with only a musician as the command group. I would recommend a standard bearer instead if I must choose one or the other.