PDA

View Full Version : Darklands: First Edition II

Larabic
04-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Don't know if this has been posted already, did a quick search and didn't see it.

Darklands is doing a third KS (referred to as 2.5) for its fantasatic line of figs and game. I have been in on the ground floor of these KS and love the models and love the company. Trying to spread the love and get it out there, really can't wait for the Book to come out so i can start running some demos and see if i can't get it to catch on in my area. All the figs are great that i have ordered and worked with me to fix any packing errors, great for Darklands, Warhammer or RPG games this line is vast and getting bigger, check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-first-edition-ii

On top of new stuff from this KS you can get older stuff from other KS projects at 20% off, which i plan on taking advantage of to get a second army to demo games with. And every 100 British Pounds Sterling you pledge earns and extra 10 BPS! Also a free figs to be had with certain deals, come check it out. Any questions feel free to stop by the comments section and see what is going on!