PDA

View Full Version : Warrior priest's prayers - HELP!!

Commander_Culln
01-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi guys. I was just wondering what the warrior priests prayers can be used on. Thanks in advance.:)

Lord Azaghul
01-05-2010, 03:36 PM
If I recall the book is pretty specific about who and what you can cast the wp prayers on.
I don't have that army any more so I can't give you any more specifics.

Commander_Culln
01-05-2010, 04:25 PM
It probably does but i'm afraid i couldn't work it out.

BilboBaggins
01-05-2010, 08:42 PM
The Prayers of Sigmar (Empire Army Book Page 53)
"Unless differently stated in description, they can be cast on the Priest himself or any one character or unit champion within 12" of the priest."

So for the prayer it would be.
Hammer of Sigmar: Priest, Character, Unit Champion
Armour of Contempt: Priest, Character, Unit Champion
Healing Hand: Priest, Character, Unit Champion
Unbending Righteousness: PRIEST ONLY
Soulfire: PRIEST ONLY

Commander_Culln
01-06-2010, 02:50 AM
Ah excellent!! thankyou so much!

Sundweller
02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Speaking of which, we came across the situation of when you can pray to Sigmar. Is it EVERY magic phase? Or just the player's magic phase who is controlling the priest?

BilboBaggins
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Speaking of which, we came across the situation of when you can pray to Sigmar. Is it EVERY magic phase? Or just the player's magic phase who is controlling the priest?

I fell I just answered this question.

You pray only during your magic phase.

Sundweller
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry, didn't see anywhere above about WHEN you can pray, we had a player trying to do it in "each" magic phase (including the opposing player). Thank you for your answer, much appreciated!!!

BilboBaggins
02-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Sorry, didn't see anywhere above about WHEN you can pray, we had a player trying to do it in "each" magic phase (including the opposing player). Thank you for your answer, much appreciated!!!

Just tell the player that prayer are the same as Magic Casting since they are bound spells. Casting magic during the opponents turn would be funny (making them use power dice to dispel prayers) but totally wrong.