PDA

View Full Version : 1000 pts. Chaos List

Necrontyr
01-11-2010, 03:25 PM
So far, the advice I've gotten about army lists has been great. So I submit for your critique my latest Black Legion List. Thanks in advance.

1 Chaos Lord w/ power fist, combi melta, melta bombs

1 chaos marine squad (10)
-asp. champ. w/ plasma pistol, power fist
- 1 flamer, 1 meltagun

1 berzerker squad (10)
-skull champ w/ power fist, plama pistol
-1 berzerker with plasma pistol
-8 regular berzerkers
Rhino

2 predators w/ twin lascannon, sponson heavy bolters, combi flamer

There we go! Short, sweet, and to the point. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Sneezypanda
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Take the power fist off of the lord, you shouldn't waste his high initiative on a power fist, also if you are going to use a combi-melta you don't really need the melta bombs. your also going to need to find a vehicle for your lord, i suggest the rhino with the berserkers.

Take the plasma pistols off all of the guys that have them, they are way too expensive for what they do.

Your tactical squad is too jack of all trades, choose either anti-infantry or anti-tank. Having both types of weapons makes it harder for you to choose the role for that squad to fulfill.

Take the berserker squad down to a squad of 8, anything over that is overkill.

not a fan of the predators, if you are going to take them, make them dakka preds, they are cheap and very effective. But honestly i think you are going to want obliterators instead, they are a great swiss army knife unit.

overall its not a bad list, but if you want this to be competitive those are some suggestions. With all those extra points taken off you should be able to field a lot more units.