PDA

View Full Version : WarCors Applications

Chronowraith
05-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Corvus Belli has finally started their WarCor program to spread Infinity throughout the gaming community. While the first round is limited to 100 people I'd fully expect this to ramp up over time. Even CB states they will be adding more people as time goes on it's just a matter of when/where.

WarCor will be like the old GW Outrider program that was responsible for running demos and events in their area. Incentives will be access to promotional items and discounts dependent on the number of events run (you accrue points).

So go here and fill out the application if you are interested. It's a pretty lengthy application so don't waste your time!

My application is in. I've been running demos at the local stores for awhile now and had just started planning some tournaments for local conventions. I doubt I'll get in this time as 100 worldwide is pretty slim but I'm hoping to get involved in future openings.

energongoodie
06-06-2014, 09:43 AM
My buddy has become the Warcor for London and the South East. I'm looking forward to some awesome events!