PDA

View Full Version : 1500pt competitive eldar list

bobdole4eva
01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Alright guys, here's the list I've come up with after many months, and a GT, of practise. The plan is to have the Wraithlords either sit in cover with the Falcon nearby, or run with the Falcon. Either way the're getting Guided or Fortuned a lot. The Seer Council runs around near the Fire Dragons and/or the Dire Avengers. If I come up against a troop transport, the Dragons Melt the tank then the Council charge the troops inside. If I run into a large unit of infantry, the Avengers soften them up and the council finish them off. The Guardians sit on home objective in cover and use the Scatter Laser when possible. Thoughts?

Farseer - Fortune, Jetbike [115]
5 Warlocks - Embolden, Enhance, 3 Destructor, Jetbikes [275]

6 Fire Dragons [96]
Wave Serpent - Shuriken Cannon, Spirit Stones [110]

10 Guardians - Scatter Laser [95]

9 Dire Avengers - Exarch, 2 Shuriken Catapults, Bladestorm [140]

5 Dire Avengers [60]

Falcon - Spirit Stones, Holo-fields, Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon [185]

Wraithlord - Bright Lance, EML [155]

Wraithlord - Bright Lance, EML [155]

TOTAL [1496]

Chumbalaya
01-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I'd drop the Wraithlords for another unit of Fire Dragons. Sure they're tough, but they'll never see combat and aren't much of a threat at range.

I'd also swap the Guardians for jetbikes. They go from filler to cheap and mobile objective holders. Yayz.

bobdole4eva
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
I used to use Eldrad instead of the Fire Dragons, but I find they're too good to pass up on. I'm gonna give this list a few goes but if it doesn't perform I'll simply go back to the list I took to the GT this year. In case anyones interested here it is...

Eldrad Ulthran [210]

6 Fire Dragons [96]

10 Storm Guardians - 2 Flamers, Warlock, Destructor [127]
Wave Serpent - EML, Spirit Stones [130]

10 Dire Avengers - Exarch, 2 Shuriken Catapults, Bladestorm [152]
Wave Serpent - EML, Spirit Stones [130]

5 Dire Avengers [60]

Falcon - Spirit Stones, Holo-fields, Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon [185]

Fire Prism - Holo-fields [150]

Fire Prism - Holo-fields [150]

TOTAL [1500]

Its a good list, only lacking in the close combat department really, any opinions here?