PDA

View Full Version : Help complete a 2k eldar army list please.

geneticdeviant
01-15-2010, 07:29 AM
ok i have put this list together, and need help to complete it and make it to a 2k point army list. Want a fun and competitive list.

So here is what i have so far:

HQ CHOICES:

ELDRAD

TROOP CHOICES

Dire Avengers (9 avengers plus Exarch w/ 2 shuriken catapults + bladestorm) Wave Serpent w/ Twin linked Shuriken Cannon + Twin linked eldar missile launcher 272

Dire Avengers (9 avengers plus Exarch w/ 2 shuriken catapults + bladestorm) Wave Serpent w/ Twin linked Shuriken Cannon + Twin linked eldar missile launcher 272

HEAVY SUPPORT CHOICES

Wraithlord w/ Bright Lance & Dual Flamers 130

TOTAL POINTS COST 1843

please help me to complete this list with your suggestions.

i know three wraithlords is probably overkill but they are scary creatures and as such could not resist including them. Almost everything here has a transport.

Any advice also on which tactics i could employ using this list / or your amended list.

Many thanks in advance.

ctreleheb
01-18-2010, 03:28 PM
For me I would add a small unit of Harlequins with a spiritseer to shadow the Wraithlords to keep them from taking Wraithsight tests every turn. They could hide behind the lords and collect cover saves. They would also be helpful to counterassault potential tarpit units that could bog down the lords with their 2 attacks. And as a bonus the models are sweet. Hope this helps.

Chexmix282
01-21-2010, 03:47 AM
I would definitely give all of the Wraithlords Eldar Missile Launchers along with their Bright Lances. This will significantly boost your tankbusting firepower.

I would then add Spirit Stones to each Wave Serpent. They need these.

The Avatar seems a little out of place... He's great for a footslogging army, but not so much in your mechish list. I would exchange him for Yriel (who is a total CC beast) or drop him altogether.

Outside of the MC's, you have no CC presence. I would suggest exchanging on unit of Dire Avengers for 10 Warlocks w/ 2 Enhance & 2 Embolden or 10 Scorpions w/ Scorpion's Claw. You should already have points for the Scorpions so this change is more likely. Put Eldrad and Yriel with them. Quite the combo, i daresay.

The farseer
04-02-2010, 09:14 AM
i would bring banshees in serpent