Mounted in a Rhino w/ smoke

9x sisters + 2x Meltagun
+VSS + Power weapon/Bolt Pistol and BookSL
Mounted in a Rhino w/ smoke

6x seraphim 2x Inferno Pistol
+ VSS w/ Evisc
Frags

2x Exorcist w/ mounted SB

SoB near me is really rare army - so I really have no clue what to take. Biggest question about Canoness - I admit that I copied hers config from the web and have no Idea how to use her.

There are some Chaos, SM, Orks and Eldars in my club so my plan is to have fun with them :)
If someone have good taktical advice on how SoB work in 5th ed - I'd be glad to hear all :)

thecactusman17
08-03-2009, 04:16 PM
There are three common canoness builds. Build one is the Monster hunter -- jet pack, 2+ armor save, litanies of faith, Blessed Weapon and frags. the Second is the tank killer, exchanging the BW for an eviscerator and possibly an Inferno Pistol. The third is the Martyr--jump pack, BoSL, Blessed Weapon. this third version uses a single faith point or less to kill something tough (perhaps an enemy HQ) and then intentionally gets herself killed to generate an additional 2 faith for the rest of your army.

Spellscape
08-03-2009, 04:23 PM
What Canoness version is best against orks? IG? SM?

Ace
08-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I find that a Canoness with

Blessed Weapon
Bolt Pistol
Cloak of St. Aspira
Mantle of Ophelia
Book of St. Lucius
Bionics
Jump Pack

is very good against just about anything. Honestly you can squeeze a Litanies of Faith in there to max out the points but it's not necessary. Now it is expensive, but this lady and a Seraphim squad took down Kharn, a Berzerker Squad and most of another Berzeker squad before being put down. Correct use of Spirit of the Martyr is key I've found.

Beyond that... honestly I recommend evisceraters for your VSS's. They wreck enemy units that normally destroy your sisters squads and god forbid if a walker assaults you, cause it will die.

And that's it from me!

Spellscape
08-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Thank you all for your help
Can someone explain to me what and how to correctly use Act Of Faith ?

Spellscape
08-03-2009, 06:43 PM
the Second is the tank killer, exchanging the BW for an eviscerator and possibly an Inferno Pistol.

How Canoness can have two handed and one-handed weapons simultaneously?

Decaf_Wonk
08-13-2009, 03:44 AM
If I had the codex infront of me, i would quote the rule; the next best thing = have a look at the paragraph above the Armory List. It should explain the rules detailing allocation of weapons to characters.

Btw have you had a chance to play this army yet? Interested about the results.

Spellscape
08-13-2009, 04:16 AM
Now - now I'm assembling and painting it. :D (I have almost all models)
Just not sure what pistols give to canoness

Decaf_Wonk
08-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Test run some ideas before building the final model. For most of my armies - I play 'as is' before I rush out and buy the model.
But i guess i comes down to what role you want the cannoness to play: Ace's build is pretty nice - just be wary of other characters, O and use your Faith points - I have seen more than one SoB army be torn apart due to the owner forgetting to 'keep the faith alive!' (pun intended)....

My brother plays them and is brilliant with the faith points - a rapid firing SoB squad with AP1 on a 6 is mind-boggling deadly. 9 times out of 10 my Hive Tyrant is dead.... Not too happy about that. :)

Nabterayl
08-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Thank you all for your help

You mean how they work mechanically? Or which Acts of Faith lend themselves to use in what situations?

Spellscape
08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Just basic about mechanics but especially about tactical part of their use.
SoB ia VERY rare army in my country so almos any info will be greatly appreciated:)

Spellscape
08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
What do you think if I'll give an VSS not Brazer of Holly Fire but combi-melta ?

Nabterayl
08-14-2009, 05:42 PM
SoB ia VERY rare army in my country so almos any info will be greatly appreciated:)

Well, the mechanics are as spelled out on page 18. I'm not really sure I can do a better job of summarizing that than the page already does, so unless you have any specific questions I won't try.

I don't play Sisters myself, so I don't claim to be an expert about Faith tactics. I can offer a few general suggestions from from being on the receiving end of things, though, that you can take for whatever they're worth.

One is that skill at using Faith powers really can make the difference between victory and defeat for a Sisters army. I mention that to encourage you that there really is skill there and it really does matter, so if you find yourself losing with your sisters the use of your Faith powers is an area of your army worth serious thought.

Two is that a lot of beginning Sisters players are too timid in their use of Faith points. There's a tendency to feel like you need to hoard them until the critical moment, and I'd encourage you to fight that tendency. Not that you should never hoard your Faith points, but in general I think it's better to err on the side of running out than losing with Faith unspent.

Three, and I hope this is obvious, is that Divine Guidance really can let you answer to power armor with small arms. Three hits from a DG-boosted flamer or bolter has a slightly better chance of killing a MEQ than a single hit from a meltagun. That doesn't mean you should never take melta, of course; you still need it for vehicles. It does mean that meltaguns are not necessarily your weapon of choice for killing infantry, though, even power-armored infantry.

Four, remember that you need to be thinking a few steps ahead in the use of some Faith powers. Read page 18 and pay attention to when you'd need to declare their use. Divine Guidance can be declared after you find out how many hits you've scored, which is quite nice. Spirit of the Martyr needs to be declared at the start of the phase, before any attacks have even been made. I've seen friends lose units they didn't have to because they forgot about that distinction.

mkerr
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
HI Spellscape! I have a real love for all things Inquisition, so I'll be happy to help you with your Sisters of Battle list. I'm excited that you are taking up the torch (no pun intended).

1. Your Canoness build is pretty good. I'd find two extra points for Frag Grenades and a Bolt Pistol (takes advantave of her BS5 -- a great deal for 1pt).

2. Every mounted Battle Sisters squad should have a Heavy Flamer and Meltagun. The meltagun is a must have. You should always have a Bolter on your VSS (instead of a Bolt Pistol), every Divinely Guided shot counts. You can still have a Brazier (or a Combi-Flamer)

3. Extra Armor is a must have for Battle Sisters Rhinos.

4. Veteran Sister Superiors in your Battle Sisters squads don't need anything more than a Bolter and Book of St Lucius. If you have extra points and want to add something, go with a Brazier (or Combi-Flamer). Don't bother with Power Weapons or other upgrades.

5. I prefer 7 or 8-man Seraphim squads (that maximizes your chance of getting much needed Acts of Faith). Six is too small and 10 is too large. I tend to use 8, so I can have a casualty and still have a decent chance of getting Divine Guidance off.

6. This is the age of the flamer. I heavily recommend Hand Flamers over Inferno Pistols. Don't mix and match special weapons. Whatever you decide, go with 2.

7. You don't need to buy Frag Grenades for your Seraphim or the VSS (they come with the squad).

8. Personally, I don't think you need an Eviscerator on your Seraphim VSS. There shouldn't be enough left of the squad to require a S6 Power Weapon. If you want to spend some points on her, go with a simple Power Weapon.

9. Drop the Pintle Mounted Storm Bolters from your Exorists. They'll never fire and are a waste of points.

Your Canoness is probably the most effective (and versatile) close combat character in the game, for the points. She can have a 2+ invulnerable save when she needs it and she can pump her weapon up tp S7 or I6. She can kill (or slow down) just about any close combat heavy by herself.

There are a couple of different way to use your Canoness, but I'll tell you how I use mine 75% of the time:

I attach her to my 8-man Seraphim squad for most of the game. Then, on the turn I intend to assault, I want to move her just out of coherency with the Seraphim (into a good location to assault that's out of flamer template range). This allows them to assault separately (and lets the Seraphim retain their Hit and Run ability). My Seraphim use Divine Guidance flamers to devastate the target.

Since I make the assault 90% of the time, I make sure that my Canoness doesn't end up in base contact with any S6+ weapons. If I manage to keep her out of base contact with power weapons, then I don't bother to use Faith on her (but will generally use Spirit of the Martyr on my Seraphim to give them a 3+ invulnerable save).

Then in my opponent's assault phase, I use hit and run on the Seraphim and leave the Canoness in close combat with the squad. Usually she's tough enough to wipe out the squad on her own at this point and the Seraphim move on to shoot Divinely Guided flamers at another poor target.

If I don't get two shots from my Seraphim in a game, I feel cheated. They are one of my favorite units.

Let me know if this makes sense!

-- MKerr

mkerr
08-14-2009, 08:29 PM

How Canoness can have two handed and one-handed weapons simultaneously?

In the Witch Hunters codex, the armory allows characters to have two weapons, one of which may be two handed.

Just not sure what pistols give to canoness

A bolt pistol. Don't waste points on another pistol.

In general, you are going to use Divine Guidance on your rapid-firing Battle Sisters squads. Drive up both squads, get out and nail a squad (or two) with divinely guided flamer templates and bolter shots.

You may have to spend a faith point on Spirit of the Martyr to keep them intact until they get into flamer range. Once they get there, you'll use Divine Guidance to pump up their shots and assault with them. If there's a Power Fist or Power Weapon in the target squad, you'll use Spirit of the Martyr to keep them alive.

Then at the end of your opponent's Assault Phase, you'll use Hit and Run (which allows you to start the process all over again -- move, divine guidance, shoot, assault, spirit of the martyr, etc.).

You don't really need any other faith in most games, but from time to time you'll use other powers to get a booth.

The real secret is making sure you use ALL of your faith in a game, but not wasting it too early. It will take a few games to get the hang of it, but you'll get it.

Sisters of Battle are not a great army for beginning players. If you are learning the game AND learning how to use Sisters, you'll have a bunch of frustration. Just be patient and it will come.

What do you think if I'll give an VSS not Brazer of Holly Fire but combi-melta ?

I prefer Bolters on my VSS, but if you want a special weapon go with with Combi-flamer or Bolter and Brazier. You want to make sure that your Battle Sister VSSs have Bolters.

-- MKerr

Spellscape
08-15-2009, 03:35 AM
Thank you all for answers , my current main army is Tyranids, so I can't say that I'm really newbie. SoB is very expensive army and I know only one player in Ukraine who plays it(at least most of the time) and he has too much proxies in it - so I can't rely on his playing ideas. I've bought Sisters even before Tyranids (I have all models I need for this list) but only now I'm sure that I can paint sisters well ;)

Again Thank you for all tips.

Spellscape
08-15-2009, 03:46 AM
I know this is not 1500 but 1750 armies from European Warhammer 40K tournament but here is two builds I really liked - and with some modification I can use them as 1500 or even 2000 (if 2000) I really would like more Seraphims ;)

PLAYER 6: (Jimmy, Pihl, Nialion)
ARMY DESCRIPTION : (Witch Hunters)
HQ1 : Saint Celestine [201 p]
HQ2 : Cannonnes (45 p), Eviscerator (25 p), Book of St.Lucius (5 p), Cloak of st.Aspira (20 p), Jumppack (20 p), Mantle of Ophelia (15 p), Melta bombs (5 p). [135 p]
Elite1 : Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor (20 p), Hammerhand (10 p), Excruciators (5 p). [35 p]
Elite2 : Callidus Temple Assassin (120 p]
Troop 1 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), Heavy Flamer (12 p), Meltagun (10 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [166 p]
Troop 2 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), Heavy Flamer (12 p), Meltagun (10 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [166 p]
Troop 3 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), 2x Meltagun (20 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [164 p]
FA1: Seraphim Squad 6 (132 p), Veteran Sister Superior (10 p), Twin hand flamers (7 p), Twin Inferno pistols (15 p), Power Weapon (10 p), Meltabombs (5 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p) [184 p]
HS1: Exorcist [135 p]
HS2: Exorcist [135 p]
HS3: Exorcist [135 p]
Transport1 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 1 [58 p]
Transport2 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 2 [58 p]
Transport3 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 1 [58 p]
TOTAL [1750 p]

2nd
ARMY DESCRIPTION : (Witch Hunters)
HQ1 : Saint Celestine [201 p]
HQ2 : Cannonnes (45 p), Eviscerator (25 p), Book of St.Lucius (5 p), Cloak of st.Aspira (20 p), Jumppack (20 p), Mantle of Ophelia (15 p), Melta bombs (5 p). [135 p]
Elite1 : Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor (20 p), Hammerhand (10 p), Excruciators (5 p). [35 p]
Elite2 : Callidus Temple Assassin (120 p]
Troop 1 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), Heavy Flamer (12 p), Meltagun (10 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [166 p]
Troop 2 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), Heavy Flamer (12 p), Meltagun (10 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [166 p]
Troop 3 : Battle Sister Squad 10 (110 p), Veteran Sister Superior (14 p), 2x Meltagun (20 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p), Combi-Meltagun (15 p) [164 p]
FA1: Seraphim Squad 6 (132 p), Veteran Sister Superior (10 p), Twin hand flamers (7 p), Twin Inferno pistols (15 p), Power Weapon (10 p), Meltabombs (5 p), Book of st.Lucius (5 p) [184 p]

HS1: Exorcist [135 p]
HS2: Exorcist [135 p]
HS3: Exorcist [135 p]
Transport1 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 1 [58 p]
Transport2 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 2 [58 p]
Transport3 : Rhino (50 p), Extra Armour (5 p), Smoke Launchers (3 p), Transports Troop 1 [58 p]
TOTAL [1750 p]

What do you think of equipment in both builds (you can ignore Celestine and Inquisitor)

Also can I use VSS with Chainsword and Canoness with Eviscerator as blessed weapon on tournaments?
Can I use VSS with Chainsword as Eviscerator ? Is it OK or other players may protest?

prophet665
08-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I am just getting in to 40K and the Penitent Engine is the unit that grabbed me. So I start collecting Sisters and then find out the PE is a unit that isn't worth it's point cost. Oh well, the new pipe organ Exorcist tank makes up for it in "coolness" factor.

I have enjoyed reading the posts on here and feel better about my choice of using a Cononess and Seraphim squads as my main power forces.

Spellscape
08-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes I've also painted Penitent engine

By the way - here I'll post my SoB works
http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=7971#post7971

prophet665
08-15-2009, 04:40 PM

By the way - here I'll post my SoB works
http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=7971#post7971

Did you model the actual penitent like the triangle head monster in Silent Hill? Nice.

I read your post on your blog and it doesn't seem we will be getting a Witch Hunter update for quite a while. In fact, all signs are pointing to a Demon Hunter/Witch Hunter merge to just the Inquisition.

Spellscape
08-15-2009, 04:47 PM
I never played Silent Hill:(so really don't know - just painted as I wanted

Yes I painted it long ago and only now felt that I'm ready to paint Sisters Of Battle.
Any way they part of the Inquisition;)

Joerg
08-16-2009, 06:09 AM
I know this is not 1500 but 1750 armies from European Warhammer 40K tournament but here is two builds I really liked - and with some modification I can use them as 1500 or even 2000 (if 2000) I really would like more Seraphims ;)

I collect sisters myself since a few years now and shortly after the release of the 5th edition I dropped my two seraphim squads from my army lists and added more immolators. There are also competitive SoB lists which completly base upon the immolators (if I remember it correctly there is a guy named St.John who runs 11 Immolators and is quite successful with it).

I myself field 4 Immolators (3 of them with 5 Celestians and two meltaguns each, 1 with Canoness and Celestian Retinue), 3 standard sister squads driving around in Rhinos (or Repressors if I am aloud to) and up to 3 exorcists.

I also love the Penitent Engines models (got 3 of them) but I field them only in Apoc games.

mkerr
08-17-2009, 05:13 PM
I am just getting in to 40K and the Penitent Engine is the unit that grabbed me.

Feel free to post your army list, or PM me with any questions you have. I've been playing WHs for a long time and am a pretty good sounding board.

That Penitent Engine is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of your Sisters army when it's done! Make sure to post updates in the painting section!

I have three PEs that I almost never get to play with, but I love the way they look. The last time I played with them was in a 5,000pt Apocalypse game. I took all three and they managed to destroy a single Rhino, lol.

There are also competitive SoB lists which completly base upon the immolators (if I remember it correctly there is a guy named St.John who runs 11 Immolators and is quite successful with it).

You're thinking of stjohn70. He's a big advocate of mech sisters and has done pretty well with mechanized lists. He had a 4E Immolator list that went something like this:

1750 Witch Hunters

HQ
Palatine (Boler Book of St Lucius)
Retinue: 5 Celestian Bodyguard (2 Meltaguns)
Transport: Immolator (Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers)

ELITES
5 Celestians (2 Meltaguns)
Transport: Immolator (as above)

TROOPS
10 Battle Sisters (Meltagun, Heavy Flamer, VSS w/BoSL
Transport: Rhino (Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers)

10 Battle Sisters (Meltagun, Heavy Flamer, VSS w/BoSL
Transport: Rhino (Extra Armor, Smoke Launchers)

FAST
5 Dominions (2 Flamers)

5 Dominions (2 Flamers)

5 Dominions (2 Flamers)

HEAVY SUPPORT
Immolator
Immolator
Immolator

The last time I heard him talk about the list he'd won like 90% of this games with the list. I don't think it would hold up as well in 5E (or in 2,000pt games), but I've never fielded more than 4 Immolators so I have no idea.

--MKerr

Spellscape
08-17-2009, 05:24 PM
I also like Immolators - but for now I'll wait till I finish at least 2 squads of sisters and 1 Exorcist to play in 1000 games.

Is it at least possible (they don't all die in the way) to use Repentia or Arco flagelants? Any Ideas how to use them?

Surely my main force is Sisters squads - but I'd like some fun games too

prophet665
08-17-2009, 08:40 PM
I also like Immolators - but for now I'll wait till I finish at least 2 squads of sisters and 1 Exorcist to play in 1000 games.

Is it at least possible (they don't all die in the way) to use Repentia or Arco flagelants? Any Ideas how to use them?

Surely my main force is Sisters squads - but I'd like some fun games too

This is my problem also. I want to use the "cool" units, but it seems that they just aren't very useful. I would love to field a close combat Sisters army using Penitent Engines and arco-flagellates combined with a Vindicare Assassin or 3 Death Cult Assassins.

Would that even be a viable team? Maybe in a lower point (1000) game? Or would it be better combined with other forces in a larger game (1500 -2000 points)?

Spellscape
08-18-2009, 02:26 AM
only real working assassin is Calidus - as for others - I don't think for Elites 100+ points are good for small games 1500 an higher probably

mkerr
08-18-2009, 10:13 AM

Arcos are a bit more survivable than Repentia, but neither are ideal in competitive games. The only use I've found for either in 5E is using them as allies in an Imperial Guard army. If you take Creed as your commander, he can give the Scout ability to one unit in his army. This will allow you to get a scout move or outflank with Repentia or Arcos.

I've done this with a 10-man squad of Repentia and it's nasty (I can't imagine how terrible it would be with a 20-man squad). It could also be effective with Arcos or Zealots.

only real working assassin is Calidus - as for others - I don't think for Elites 100+ points are good for small games 1500 an higher probably

I think all of the assassins (except Deathcult Assassins) have a place in 5E. You just have to build a decent army around them.

-- MKerr

prophet665
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
I hear about all these armies having special characters and it seems that the SoB have a distinct lack of uber-characters other than Lord Karamazov and St. Celestine.

Am I missing something?

Spellscape
08-18-2009, 12:11 PM
If you about Witchhunters - than yes - they have only these two. For me Karamasov is Great model but in game - point sink. About Celestine I don't sure - can anyone share experience about her?
I got both models (I even painted Celestine 2 years ago - and now I think that I'll paint here again)

I'll post my 1st SoB in my painting blog here
http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=904

mkerr
08-18-2009, 02:06 PM
I hear about all these armies having special characters and it seems that the SoB have a distinct lack of uber-characters other than Lord Karamazov and St. Celestine.

The "dawn of the special character" came after the Witch Hunter and Daemonhunters codices were writtern. It's a real shame, too -- it would've been fantastic to have some great Inquisitorial characters to work with (especially ones as "army"-oriented as the new Space Marine and Imperial Guard special characters).

KARAMAZOV isn't a lot of help for a Witch Hunters player (especially for that hefty 205pt price). He's got two things going for him. The first is his BS5 master-crafted Multi-melta (that he can shoot on the move). That's not too shabby. The second is his Uncompromising aura that lets all friendly units within 12" re-roll Morale and Pinning tests.

The former is useful in just about any army and the latter is fantastic when you have a lot of Inducted Guard to keep on the table. Personally, I'd rather have just about any HQ in town but if I had to use Karamazov, I'd surround him with Inducted Guard in Chimeras with lots of Meltaguns.

CELESTINE is a bit more useful than our monstrous Inquisitor friend. She's still pricey, especially compared to the 122pt Canoness she replaces. But she has a few perks:

a) +1WS and +1I -- both very important to a close combat character.

b) She has hit and run, which means you don't have to do the pre-assault dance with your Canoness + Seraphim unit. She can stay in coherency and benefit from Faith. This saves you at least 1-2 faith points per game.

c) She's Fearless and conveys that to the squad she joins. That's pretty awesome because there's nothing more frustrating than having your Seraphim fall back 3d6".

d) The extra early Faith point is nice, but losing her will wipe you out. If your opponent gets lucky and kills her and your Faith point total dips below zero -- you can't benefit from Martyrdom for the rest of the game. Ouch!

e) The Ardent Blade extra flamer is nice (and in really big games, the Ardent Blade doesn't count as a Blessed Weapon so you aren't stuck with only one in your army).

f) Miraculous Invervention is really, really annoying. The Reserve roll can't be modified, so you don't have to worry about those annoying minuses applied by your Imperial Guard opponents. She drops in, shoots her flamer and moves 6" in the assault phase -- rinse and repeat, lol.

g) a 4+ Invulnerable save (which is generally more trouble than it's worth on a Faithful character). And the 6" assault move can be really handy, but doesn't get that much use until she comes back from Miraculous Intervention.

So of the two characters, Celestine is superior -- but she's not much better than a 122pt Canoness. I only use her in fun games (especially campaigns) when I want something different in my list. She's a BLAST in Apocalypse and Planetstrike games (especially Planetstrike where she can assault on the turn she deep strikes back in!).

-- MKerr

Spellscape
08-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Thank you for your advice
I think I'll paint my sisters now much faster when I know how fun is their use.
I don't think I'll play with IG under my command but I'll paint Karamazov anyway

One thing is interesting - only Russian and Ancient Latin names are used in Inquisition
Maybe I should name my canones in same style ;) Just one small thing troubles me - Russian is my native language but I really can't choose names right now :D

prophet665
08-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Thank you for your advice
I think I'll paint my sisters now much faster when I know how fun is their use.
I don't think I'll play with IG under my command but I'll paint Karamazov anyway

One thing is interesting - only Russian and Ancient Latin names are used in Inquisition
Maybe I should name my canones in same style ;) Just one small thing troubles me - Russian is my native language but I really can't choose names right now :D

Inquisitor Lord Fedor Emelianenko?

Spellscape
08-18-2009, 03:22 PM
I think GW already reached limit on Fedor :)

prophet665
08-18-2009, 04:10 PM
I think GW already reached limit on Fedor :)

Fine...how about Aleksander Emelianenko.

Spellscape
08-19-2009, 01:19 AM
I have Canones now so man names now not exactly what I want :-)