PDA

View Full Version : so i have an e-wing. now what?

El_Davo
07-05-2014, 08:34 PM
havnt been able to play the game in a month or two, but now i'm on summer break. what are some common load outs or squad formations you can do with the e-wing?

Kris Sherriff
07-05-2014, 10:00 PM
havnt been able to play the game in a month or two, but now i'm on summer break. what are some common load outs or squad formations you can do with the e-wing?

Well there aren't any yet...

It all depends what else you have but I see them fitting in to one of 3 type of lists.

2 E-Wings and Chewbacca
1 Cheap E-Wing with as many A-Wings as you can fit in
1 Tooled E-Wing with 2 other ships of your choice...

Kris

pgarfunkle
07-11-2014, 06:18 AM
You could go for Etahn with a swarm of headhunters to take advantage of his ability or take Corran with a bit of tooling up as a flanker and finisher.

Mr Mystery
07-11-2014, 08:31 AM
I've just buggered about with what I have....

Blackmoon Squadron Pilot, R7 Astromech, Flechetter Torpedoes, and Fire Control Mechanism.

35 points in total, and all about Target Locks and what you can do with them. Should work well against low skill pilots. You shoot first, and bag a target lock. This target lock can then be spent to force your opponent to re-roll attack dice. This should allow you to choose Evade or Focus as your action.

Torpedoes are there just because. Plus they're good if you get on somone's tail, as that stress token prevents barrel rolls etc, leaving them easier prey in the next round.