PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Game Groups in Los Angeles

thearcani
07-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows of any groups or stores that play Infinity on a regular basis in Los Angeles. The game and the minis look really interesting to me, but I want to see if there is an established player base here. Thanks!

Chronowraith
07-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm not familiar with the Los Angeles gaming community but a good place to start would be to contact one of the WarCor in California. I'm certain one of them is near Los Angeles and would know a good place...

http://www.infinitythegame.com/warcors/warcors_list.php

thearcani
07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Thanks. Emailing one now. I kind of wish they were a little more specific about locations on their site. California is a big place......

Lunar Camel
07-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Los Angeles is also a big place. What part of L.A. are you in?

I can give you ones for starters:

Game Empire in Pasadena (626) 304-9333

Game Ogre in Northridge (818) 341-8040

Cardboard Arcade in San Fernando (818) 216-0429

The Realm game store in Brea (Orange county) (714) 990-8450

thearcani
07-10-2014, 09:51 PM
I live in Encino, but I do most of my gaming in Burbank. I haven't been to Game Empire in a while, so I will check out Infinity the next time I'm in that area. Thanks Lunar Camel!

Justin Rosenberger
07-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Hey I live in Northridge. And I just got two infinity armies. I was hoping to find a player to learn the rules. You can PM ,e here or add me on Facebook.

Justin Rosenberger
07-12-2014, 11:11 AM
I live in the Valley. I just started infinity and I am trying to learn the rules

Justin Rosenberger
07-12-2014, 01:46 PM
PM me. The website keeps blocking my thread reply. I live in the valley and just started infinity

Blitzhellion
12-31-2014, 03:59 PM
I live out by Magic mountain, and I just started picked up operation ice storm cause i always wanted to start the game, but never found a convienant way to start it. Still unfamiliar with the rules, but pm me, i know where game empire, game ogre are and can drive down there on occasion.

poodleswithguns
02-25-2015, 01:25 PM
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knows of any groups or stores that play Infinity on a regular basis in Los Angeles. The game and the minis look really interesting to me, but I want to see if there is an established player base here. Thanks!

Hi, I co-host a group of infinity players out of Aero Hobbies and Games in Santa Monica. we have a facebook group at Aero Hobbies Infinity. We come together once or twice a month for official opentable days (first Saturday of the month, next one is March 7th) where we take over the store, and you usually can find a pickup game by posting to the facebook group a day in advance. If you are interested join the facebook group and introduce yourself. If you'd like a demo I'd be happy to play one for you or one of my co-hosts could as well.