PDA

View Full Version : Gaming crew in Manhattan

therealjohnny5
01-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Adults looking for a fourth for one night a week gaming in upper manhattan...we like to laugh eat, drink coffee or beer, argue about insignificant rules and laugh about it, some of us play competitively others play for fun....pm or post if you're interested...

WeeDawgNYC
09-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Im there!

therealjohnny5
09-18-2010, 03:03 PM
holla!

kingkuranes
09-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Hey, I just moved to the UWS from London, though I'm originally from New Orleans. I'm in the middle of painting an IG army that I cobbled together on eBay, yanking their heads off and replacing them with Kolony heads from Pig Iron for a kind of Mad Max/Death Korps look. Played with the same guys in the UK for about 10 years, originally various tabletop RPGs and then mostly 40K in the six months before I left. I could field about 1500 points... Anyway would be cool to meet some fellow gamers, as I'm definitely starting to miss the after-work beer/pizza/grim darkness of the far future.

therealjohnny5
09-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Hey, I just moved to the UWS from London, though I'm originally from New Orleans. I'm in the middle of painting an IG army that I cobbled together on eBay, yanking their heads off and replacing them with Kolony heads from Pig Iron for a kind of Mad Max/Death Korps look. Played with the same guys in the UK for about 10 years, originally various tabletop RPGs and then mostly 40K in the six months before I left. I could field about 1500 points... Anyway would be cool to meet some fellow gamers, as I'm definitely starting to miss the after-work beer/pizza/grim darkness of the far future.

awesome! pm me and we can make this happen

WeeDawgNYC
09-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Man, I had a blast...! Johnny5 is a great host as are his compadre's & his lovely lady..(& the dog too)..lol