PDA

View Full Version : 750 Point Tournament List-Dark Eldar

Cereal n' Milk
01-21-2010, 04:32 PM
I usually play as chaos, but I recently got some Dark Eldar and are gonna try them out in this 750 point tournament we're having. Here's my list, throw any comments, questions, or ideas out there.:confused:

Archon
Punisher
Tormentor Helm
Shadow Field

5 Incubi
Raider
Disintegrator

5 Raiders
Blaster
Dark Lance
Raider

5 Raiders
Blaster
Dark Lance
Raider

5 Raiders
Syrabite
Power Weapon
Splinter Rifle
Raider
Disintegrator

Ravager
Disintegrator (3)

Basically the plan is to try and kill as many units as possible and go for last turn objective grabs if it is an objective game. For annihilation, the plan is to take out dangerous guns(autocannons,guns like that) then take out heavy armor, then infantry.

me_yourself
01-24-2010, 10:26 AM
First things first. And that is to put combat drugs on your archon, he needs them. And his incubi, IŽd say they are too expensive for these small games. drop them and put your archon in the raider containing a splinter cannon. And a power weapon in a otherwise 5-man squad is not really going to help a lot. So drop the sybarite completely.

With this youŽll have 203pts left over. Add an additional Ravager with 3 dissies and combat drugs on your archon. then youŽll have 58pts left. use them to add in a few extra warriors so that your squads wonŽt run of the table as soon as their raider explodes.

A tip of advice. on the first turn your now drugged archon will be able to charge 27-32" depending on how far you fleet. that is quite a distance. And donŽt be afraid to send him in alone to something. Cause with such little points there wonŽt be so many units able to countercharge. And he is able to handle A LOT, even without his incubis.

Hope this will help a little.:p