PDA

View Full Version : 40K photo shoot

Troydo
07-30-2014, 02:39 AM
Just thought this may be of some interest ;)

Our 40K costume group did a photo shoot this past weekend, some of the pics are out now, and more will be added as we edit them.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Immaterium-Infinitum/1383516045230578

Lord Ezekial
07-30-2014, 01:06 PM
SWEET EMPEROR THAT'S AMAZING. I love the detail and the proportions of the space marines. The armor looks great too! I would love to do a space marine cosplay.

stormshaft
07-30-2014, 01:06 PM
I am not so big on cosplaying.
But I have to say, this looks supercool. :) Quite a special team you got there.
I was especially impressed by the Inquisitor, nice battledamage and nice little extra touches with the pouches, purity seals and other small thingies.

Great job girls and boys! Now go make pre-heresy Thousand sons-costumes!

Ghostofman
07-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Most impressive. Also I love SoB cosplayers, not only for tackling the challenge, but because a smiling SoB always cracks me up!

vigbrand
07-30-2014, 01:51 PM
I have talked w/a friend who is into CosPlay some and I want to do a Commissar Kane (Hero of the Imperium!) "uniform". I thot maybe a Imperial Guard Officer, but I love Kane and his antics..lol. I would substitute a power sword for his Chainsword though for simplicity. Praise the Emperor! I would REALLY like to see how they made these Amazing pieces!!

Lloyd Norris
07-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Sorry the only photo involved in this was photoshop. Photo 1 the angle of the shadows is all wrong. The power sword should cast a shadow and the mechanicum should change the alpha marines shadow and the Smurfs leg shadow is far too thin and there are about a billion ( maybe a slight exaggeration ) other mistakes. But who ever did it is very good at either creating a very good 3d model or is very good at ripping off other peoples work

rallyfox
07-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Wow... That is pretty damn impressive.

Cutter
07-31-2014, 01:37 AM
Sorry the only photo involved in this was photoshop. Photo 1 the angle of the shadows is all wrong. The power sword should cast a shadow and the mechanicum should change the alpha marines shadow and the Smurfs leg shadow is far too thin and there are about a billion ( maybe a slight exaggeration ) other mistakes. But who ever did it is very good at either creating a very good 3d model or is very good at ripping off other peoples work

Wow... That is pretty damn deluded.

Jose A. Fabian
07-31-2014, 02:56 AM

Right-o, because it's only ever possible to have a single light source in a model and since it's a space marine I guess painting rules for lighting apply, only on a bigger scale. It's not like there could be several lamps? Maybe? Think about it?

Troydo
07-31-2014, 04:54 AM

:confused:Yep and we also photo shopped all the other pics on our facebook page, especially the ones from cons..... :confused:

Thanks to everyone else for the praise, It really inspires me to bling up the bezerker even more... i have a few more ideas in the works......

Ang56
07-31-2014, 06:51 AM
yeah, that's kind of awesome. You guys make the best marine costumes i've seen, usually proportions really aren't great. Yours look really good.

Daveisdvd
07-31-2014, 07:58 AM
I love the addition of the fur, great look Troydo :cool: