PDA

View Full Version : Minion Miniatures - 30mm Plastic Fantasy Miniatures - Kickstarter coming soon

Minionminis
07-31-2014, 09:59 AM

Minion Miniatures is a new Fantasy Miniature manufacturer with plans to release a whole range of plastic, metal and resin miniatures support our new fantasy skirmish game called Underdeep.
Underdeep takes place underneath the world of Morn, crushed by decades of war. Now it is the time of the creatures of the Underdeep to have their time… The game focuses on the battles and machinations of the pivotal races of the Underdeep including Goblins, Orcs, Gnolls, Drow, Undead and many more besides. The difference in this world is that the Sunsiders are generally only minor players in this vast world, a world where evil battles evil on an almost contestant basis.

Our plan is to run a Kickstarter campaign in September of this year to release the initial starter set and plastic miniatures with our stretch goals providing supporting metal and resin figures like Bugbears, Flesh Golems, Zombie Hulks and many more besides.

Please visit our Facebook page for a more in depth look at the art and information on our Kickstarter. We would also appreciate it if you would LIKE our page.

https://www.facebook.com/minionminiatures

The plastic miniatures are being manufactured by Renedra, the worlds very best plastic miniature manufacturer. This means the miniatures will be of the absolute highest quality available and good value too.

If the Kickstarter is very successful another boxed set, in plastic will be available… the Lizardkin.

We will begin posting regular updates on here and other forums, as well as our FB page. We would be delighted to hear any questions you may have and to hear your views.

Asymmetrical Xeno
07-31-2014, 06:59 PM
Good luck! you are local (I'm in Overton/hampshire) so I may support you if I can afford too.

Minionminis
07-31-2014, 07:05 PM
Good luck! you are local (I'm in Overton/hampshire) so I may support you if I can afford too.

Thats good to hear! Always nice to hear from local gamers. Of course we would love your support and would appreciate any comments on what we have done so far.

Minionminis
08-04-2014, 02:33 PM
I have posted the finished Goblin Skulk along with a scale comparison for you.

This miniature, just to confirm, will be free to all pledges from the Boxed Set 24 miniature pledge and above.

Please also see our new PREFUNDIA page at http://prefundia.com/projects/view/minion-miniatures-30mm-plastic-fantasy-miniatures-goblins-and-zombies/2241/

Minionminis
08-09-2014, 06:12 PM
The new Goblin King artwork!

This model will include the Goblin King and 2 guards on one 50mm base.

The model will be a mixture of metal and resin parts and will form one of the stretch goals.

Minionminis
08-17-2014, 07:58 AM
This is our new logo for the Underdeep Skirmish game. I hope you like it!!