PDA

View Full Version : Mag

Gooball
01-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Hello Everyone
If you have heard of the game Mag you know what im going to talk about if not, the basics is a 256 multiplayer battle with squad leaders, platoon leaders and company commanders overseeing it
Its a playstation only game and is only playable online.
If anyone has a playstation online account and would like to join my clan (Twisted Metal) when the game is out (next wednesday'ish) please send me a Pm here or a Message on playstation online. (Gooballthegreat)
I'm going to guess and say that you will all understand how to play a Fps, but will you know how to take orders? in smaller 32 players matches going alone isnt particularly bad, but with 128 people fighting against you in the larger battles it's a waste of manpower (i got the Beta test) so do what your squad leader says and Squad Leaders do what your Platoon Leader says and platoon leaders.. you get the idea yea?
Gonna be few rules:
No cursing and claiming they cheated and stuff (though its allowed as long as its not all like "ah de fuukin bastrd is cheatin noone iz helping me dis isnt fair!! uu all suk! im bedder dan youz all!)
No Team kills: 3 reported Team kills and your OUT, this wont include things like accidently shooting someone who ran into your sights or an unlucky grenade
Do as your leader says: ALWAYS do what your squad leader says! most of the time the holding of a single objective by 8 people can swing the battle from a draw to a victory or even Major Victory
as it is im hoping between here my school and the local Gw to have about 32-64 in my clan at the start, Also if you know what kind of guns you use Send me a message Via Bols or playstation online ( I.e are you a sniper, do you like rockets and heavy weapons? do you use light armour and medical kits and repair kits to maximise your squads firepower? do you use rapid fire weapons to assualt objectives? the list goes on and on..)