PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting a Frontline Gaming commission

Wargamer30
08-04-2014, 09:18 PM
I'm trying to find someone to paint my army. I really like the paint work of Frontline Gaming, but I saw a negative review in which the customer stated the models were broken during shipping. Have any of you used Frontline Gaming's painting services?

DarkLink
08-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Blame the postal service. Frontline does good work.

Reecius
08-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey Wargamer30,

Yeah, sometimes models do get broken during shipping, which as Darklink pointed out, isn't really something we can control. Do you mind linking me to that review? I would like the chance to talk to the customer.

We very carefully wrap the models in bubble-wrap and packing peanuts, but sometimes that type of thing does happen and it stinks when it does, but once we hand it off to the courier we can no longer control what happens.

Wargamer30
08-08-2014, 09:06 AM
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/606897.page

The review in question is by nuln_oil.

DarkLink
08-08-2014, 10:07 PM
I question his attitude when he complained that it "took 3 times too long". The rest could be viable complaints, but paying someone to paint an army and then complaining about how long it took, and laying the blame on them for broken models when they were shipped? Makes him just come off as whiny. The magnet stuff could be poor communication on his part.

I should clarify that I know the frontline guys irl, so I may be biased.