PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld IA:8 IG & Ork Models

Bigred
01-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Pictures brought to BoLS courtesy of reader Dio'Ra (Thanks!)

So Dio'Ra was puttering around the Dutch Frenzy event in Amsterdam yesterday when he happened upon an unexpected Forgeworld booth. Instinctively raising his camera, he snapped a few beauties from the upcoming IA:8 campaign book. Enjoy everybody!

Madness
01-26-2010, 11:29 PM
What would ork society be without rivets.

Bigred
01-26-2010, 11:31 PM
I like that Orks put rivets on the edge of panels that aren't attached to anything else... They just like to rivet I guess.

Force21
01-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Cool pictures.

I like the Valkyrie thing quite literally "drop troops" lol

BDub
01-27-2010, 12:50 AM
I like that Orks put rivets on the edge of panels that aren't attached to anything else... They just like to rivet I guess.

They are simply riveting multiple layers into one big thick plate. Hehe.

Cryl
01-27-2010, 04:14 AM
Cool pictures.

I like the Valkyrie thing quite literally "drop troops" lol

Hell yeah, that things awesome! My guess is it's supposed to drop this http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/taurven.htm which is itself also very very cool. Forgeworld did a really good job with the Elysians.

Nabterayl
01-27-2010, 12:47 PM
My guess is a drop Sentinel carrier. Elysians have had drop Sentinels for a long time, and it's always been specified that they're dropped from Valkyries.

Cryl
01-28-2010, 03:22 AM
Could well be for the sentinels but the space underneath looks larger than a sentinel... although that could be perspective and / or wishful thinking :)

archimbald
01-28-2010, 05:01 AM
Could well be for the sentinels but the space underneath looks larger than a sentinel... although that could be perspective and / or wishful thinking :)

agree the clamps look like the rite size for the tire braces