PDA

View Full Version : Jetbike elfdar 2k

Tacoo
01-27-2010, 09:10 AM
ok just ur basic jetbike list. i havnt looked at eldar in a while so C&C welcome

HQ
Farseer w/ doom, guide, jetbike, spirit stones-155
Autrach w/ jetbike, mandiblaster, laserlance, fusion gun-140

ELITES
5x fire dragons w/ exarch (DBF)-93

Troops
9x guardian jet bikes w/ 3x shruiken catapult-228
10x guardians w/ scatter laser-195
fast attack
2x vypers w/ 4x shruiken catapults-120

Heavy support
falcon w/ scatter laser,shruiken cannons, holofields-175
Prism w/holofields-150
Prism w/holofields-150

2002 pts autarch and farseer with jetbikes, normall guardians sit on home obj, or if killpoints hide in cover and provide fire support. dragons in transport and zoom forward to pop enemy heavy tanks, everything else hovers at max range focusing on each squad of the enemy at a time, or hitting rrear aroumr of tanks. hopes to go second, and living vechicles at the end take turn tank shocking onto enemy objectives

karandras
01-28-2010, 03:14 PM
I think you need to double check your math. I think you're definitely under 2k. May have overcharged yourself for the foot guardians.

Stormlord Aeirling
01-28-2010, 04:15 PM
You have way overcharged yourself on the foot guardians.

Personally, i'd ditch the footslogging guardians squad, as it doesn't fit well with the rest of your list. I'd drop a vyper squad as well, along with a few jetbikes from the jetbiker squads, and get a jetbike seer council to back up your farseer and Autarch. (Fortune will also help the farseer)

i'd also drop the dragon exarch for just a normal dragon. In my opinion, your better off with 5-6 melta guns than 4 melta guns and a flamer. Leave horde killing to the massed shurikens and fire prism.

Shea nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat

Mobious
01-28-2010, 05:06 PM
I think the list is pretty solid, a lot of S: 6 shots. But I would make a coupe of changes.

Drop the foot Guardians, the Jetbikes are fast enough to back up and hold the objective without much trouble. And you could always just buy a few Avengers for the Falcon and get Serpants for the Dragons.

I would also suggest at least one more squad of Dragons. As of right now you cannot deal with heavy armor, one unit is never good enough. They get targeted quick and killed, plus what happens when you hit a Dual Raider list.

Go Runes on the Seer . . . always!!

Do the Vypers only have Shuriken Catapults? If you use them you need the double Shur Cannons. But either way I would drop their number for some real vehicles. Like Serpants (TL Lance) for your Dragons.

Thats is all I think. Right now you are very vulnerable to heavy armor at range and in your face, And everything but the heavy support dies fairly quickly.

If you are going for a strong list, try dropping another Guardian Jetbike squad, replacing the Autarch with a second seer. And using the extra points on Serpants for Dragons and Avengers for the Falcon.

davel
01-30-2010, 02:27 AM
I haven't run with vypers for some time. but I used to use them lots in 4th. The scatter laser was one of the best options mostly due to the range. At 24 inches you can be easily brought low by returning bolter fire.
the favored wave serpent set up of EML and under slung shuriken (max fire power on move/anti tank option) is available to the vyper. Though with out twin linked and armour 12 is some what inaccurate and expensive for me to want to try on a vyper.

Dave l