PDA

View Full Version : Possible new player looking for place to play

chaosgunrunner
08-31-2014, 04:55 PM
I just registered for this site, so if I screwed up by posting about an wrong topic here; the admins (for whatever it's worth) Have my permission to move or strait up delete this.
After seeing this game a few places online and messing with it at Gen-con this year, I've become interested in this game. That being said, I can't seem to find a shop in my area that hosts players, or even sells it for that matter. While I've only checked a few places, it does seem that the few players that may have been at those shops have either moved or stopped playing. I wouldn't mind getting a force, the thought of not being able to find players has me reluctant. Is there a place to find others in an area? If so, I would love a link or some advise or even if you play in my area to tell me I'm blind. Thanks/apologies in advance

Poseidon
08-31-2014, 06:30 PM
Infinity depends on where you live unlike 40k or warmachine and hordes... So where are you? Also in the next month it will pick up since they have a new starter set coming in.

chaosgunrunner
08-31-2014, 11:50 PM
Louisville, Kentucky. There's lots of 40k, and even Warmahordes, but not sure about Infinity.