PDA

View Full Version : World Eaters List Idea

Magos
02-07-2010, 05:52 PM
I need to work out the points for this, and I want to keep it relatively affordable $$$ wise.

World Eaters (AKA, Blood for the Blood God!)

HQ

Kharn the Betrayer (Remove whatever else, its not world eaters without Kharn)

Demon Prince with Mark of Khorne

Elites

Terminators with MOK, Power Weapons/Fists (In land Raider)

Dread with TCCW

Dread with TCCW (Or replace with more terminators)

Troops

Khorne Beserkers with MOK

Heavy Support

3xObliterators

Havoc Squad

AdamHarry
02-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I really like MOK Terminator Champs with Lighting claws. And then another terminator with a combi-melta and chainfist.

what load out are you giving your havocs?

Magos
02-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Missile Launchers I think.

Also, I am considering making a raptor squad with Meltaguns and Powerfists for tank hunting. (Using my current assault marines)

AdamHarry
02-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Cool. I had three quick questions and couple more comments.
1) How many points we're you shooting for? Looks like 2k, but i just wanted to double check
2) How are you planning on delivering your Khorne Berzerkers Payload? I was assuming you're running rhinos. but, again, just wanted to double check.
3) Is the Demon prince going to have wings or just run behind the Landraider? Also, Demonic Possession on a land raider is Hilarious.

Personally, I run two oblits in a squad. the reason is that i find 3 is overkill and one just isn't enough. plus you mentioned saving $$$ so if you dropped an oblit and picked up more dudes or some transports, i'd think you'd be better off.

Deepstriking two oblits off an Icon is awesome! be sure to include a couple of Icons in the squads.