PDA

View Full Version : 40K tournament

Majorcrash
02-08-2010, 08:31 AM
This last weekend GW Copperwood, here in Houston Tx ran a great tournament. We had 14 players, a pretty diverse level of experience. Most being veterans who have been playing for years. For me this was the most enjoyable tournamentI have played in, since I started playing back in 2nd ed. The sceanrios were easy to understand, yet tacticly challenging. Schedules were kept and ruling were fair. Even the one that kept my two platoons off the table for 3 turns.:D Out of 14 players 9 were marines variants (which seems to be the norm) a Tau player, Nids, Dameons and my IG. Even better more than half were fully painted armies. If your wondering for the reason for this post, i see alot of bashing when GW does bad. (God knows they do that alot) but not much when they do good. So heres a glass raised to the staff and crew of GW copperwood. WELL DONE!!!!!!!
By the way the IG won. Got to love the Flying guard. For those who were there, I still twiching from the landraider full of Terminators. (8 in all) :eek:

harshr3ality
04-22-2010, 10:22 AM
Good to hear the IG came out on top do you have any pictures of what happened or any of the battle reports. GW does occasionally put out a good event its great to hear you got to experience it.

Majorcrash
04-23-2010, 07:19 AM
sadly no, the store manager took many and was going to post them but then was caught up in the GW PURGE.