PDA

View Full Version : 4 Diamonds Cup III Charity tournament - April 10th, Harrisburg PA

forcecommander
02-10-2010, 08:39 AM
What's all this then?

The 4 Diamonds Cup! A one day NAF sanctioned tournament on April 10th 2010, in Harrisburg PA (World renowned BloodBowl hotspot!)

3 round, Swiss style, LRB6 with modified Kick Off table, Chaos Pact-Slann-Underworld teams are included, and a choice of 2 skill packages

Cost is $25, ALL money collected will be donated to the 4 Diamonds Fund

Hmmm.... why should I spend my valuable gaming time with you lot?

Well, you love BloodBowl!

BUT, for the more materialistic among you, consider the following:

Prizes for Champion, Best Sportsman, Best Team,Most Brutal, Most TDs, and the humiliating glory of the Paddle of Shame!

'First' awards for: 1st Score, 1st Casualty, 1st Ejection, and Quad Skulls.

TONs of prizes and raffles! We've already secured several sponsors, and our crack team of Squig Craftsmen are hard at work on some super secret swag for the prize table.

Also, your admission fee includes (2) custom d6, a painted ball, (5) raffle tickets, a gullet packing homemade lunch and beverages.

I like this plan, and I'm excited to be a part of it!

Go to the website to register and start the smack talking!

http://www.agbbl.com/fourdiamondscup/default.asp

So if you only play in one charity BloodBowl event held in Harrisburg PA, make sure it's the 4 Diamonds Cup!

Jamie

forcecommander
03-02-2010, 06:10 AM
The first batch of prizes have arrived!

Check out the glittering loot on the updated page:

http://www.agbbl.com/FourDiamondsCup/prizes.asp

Jamie

forcecommander
03-09-2010, 02:59 PM
2nd wave of prizes have arrived!

Check 'em out on the prize page:http://www.agbbl.com/fourdiamondscup/prizes.asp

Make sure you take a moment to sign up if you are planning to attend.. it really helps us plan!

Jamie

forcecommander
03-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Due to popular demand, we've decided to add a Stunty Cup to 4 Diamonds!

The Stunty Cup is essentially a 'tournament within a tournament', intended to reward those brave (some might say foolish) players who bring Stunty teams to tournaments.

The following teams are eligible: Halfling, Goblin, Ogre rosters consisting of only Snotlings and up to 2 Ogres, Lizardman rosters consisting of only Skinks and a Kroxigor, and Underworld rosters consisting of only Goblins and a Troll.

Stunty Cup players will play their tournament games as normal, the Stunty player with the best record will win a special trophy and prize!

Jamie

forcecommander
04-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Well, the dust has (mostly) settled and we had a fantastic turnout!

30 Coaches, over $1700 dollars donated to the 4 Diamonds Fund!

Pics are up, the link is on the front page:

www.agbbl.com/fourdiamondscup

The tourney points on the website are a little wonky (need to update the database) and we still need to correct everyone's race and team name, but here's the breakdown:

1st: Justin Stoner
2nd: Mike Biancone
Most Brutal/Best Defense: Seth Stewart
Most TDs/Best Offense: Jeremy Smith
Sportsman: Ramsey McPherson (?!?!)
Best Painted: Ed Daughenbaugh
Stunty Champion: Jason Mowery
Paddle of Shame: Shawn Mullarkey

It may take me a bit to get the results entered into NAF, there were a lot of new sign ups that still need to get user IDs, but I will take care of it as soon as I can.

Thanks again to everyone who came, and our fantastic sponsors.

Next year, maybe we will be bigger than Zlurpee :lol:

Jamie