PDA

View Full Version : Slave-1 and Falcon restocks trickling in....

Mr Mystery
01-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Evening.

Just been on Facebook, and Promethean Games have advised they're soon to have restocks of both Slave 1 and the Falcon.

Get to your ships, and may the force be with you!

Aaron LeClair
01-08-2015, 05:52 PM
I was lucky and grabbed the falcon when it came out by chance to have just for display, just started to get into the game and man are people jealous because I have it.. Tho I need to keep an eye out for the FireSpray. I have my eyes set on the most wanted box, love the idea of duel use for some of my rebel ships!

Col.Gravis
01-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Yup, due in next week, I understand some people will be left disappointed on Falcons though.

Mr Mystery
01-09-2015, 07:26 AM
Hope I won't be one of them!

Get more munneh in 7 days, so should have them presently!

Aaron LeClair
01-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Local Hobby Town USA got some in stock, they are not sure if it was just old stock the warehouse sent out or new, but they for two Slave 1 and a Falcon. Also Barnes and Nobles online site had the Falcon instock today(and at a discounted retail price!)

Col.Gravis
01-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Im not sure its been an issue for stock in the US? I might be wrong though, the UK has been without em for some time though - at least 3-4 months IIRC.

Aaron LeClair
01-11-2015, 04:30 AM
Im not sure its been an issue for stock in the US? I might be wrong though, the UK has been without em for some time though - at least 3-4 months IIRC.

Same issue in the US since October at least going by a friend who been hunting to buy both. Very hard to find, most options are way over priced on ebay and amazon.

This is what I call growth pains. They just need to not be afraid to let stores have some over stock. If I was a new played I'd be scared to join the game if I saw a $15 model at $45 (a wing on amazon hit that high) then the falcon and slave 1 where going between $80 to $120 depending on the site. Base Xwing, Ywing, Bwing all where jacked up in prices.

Mr Mystery
01-11-2015, 06:31 AM
It is a pain in the bahookie.

I got into it just when the Falcon was starting to sell through (first purchase was the Wave 4 ships), and at that point didn't really understand how long restocks can take.

But hey, plenty of toys out there for now! Gonna pick up Falcon, Slave-1 and Imperial Shuttle this month.

Timmytimmy
01-11-2015, 01:33 PM
The shuttle is pretty sweet my friend got one. Some cool combos with it and other ships. I want to grab a slave one myself for use with S&V when they hit. Most wanted box set looks sweet. Like the idea of duel use for my headhunters, y wing and HWK

Col.Gravis
01-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Ah fair enough then Aaron!

Sounds like in the UK retailers will be getting half of what they asked for if our experience is anything to go by.

Mr Mystery
01-16-2015, 06:21 AM
Yup, due in next week, I understand some people will be left disappointed on Falcons though.

Blimey, you weren't kidding!

Plenty of Slave-1's to be had (at least at the time of writing), but Falcons have flown the coop!

Col.Gravis
01-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Blimey, you weren't kidding!

Plenty of Slave-1's to be had (at least at the time of writing), but Falcons have flown the coop!

I very seldom yolk about something like this!

Mr Mystery
01-16-2015, 10:22 AM
I very seldom yolk about something like this!

Luckily I didn't count my chickens on this batch....