PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!

The Plastic Surgeon
08-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Hello, fellow hobbyist from Sydney! Just saying hi!

I have a rather large SM Army (more of a collection as I don't game that often and my mates and I use our own house rules), a large IG Tank army in sprue form and and a modest Empire Army in sprue form albeit with two regiments built!

Aims
08-04-2009, 07:26 AM
Welcome to the Lounge!

The Plastic Surgeon
08-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Why thank you Aims!

I always wanted to know this, who came up with the name 'Fly Lords of Terra' along with the Martini Glass Aquila logo? I should have thought of it as I'm known as the 'Culinary Snob' in my group whenever we play games I want to bring along crackers with smoked salmon, caviar (albeit cheap) and the like and get told that this is a beer and pretzels game!

:p

Aims
08-04-2009, 08:25 AM
That's something Bigred should probably answer for you as I don't really know myself. I'm kinda a new addition but not fully one of the Fly Lords... or Fly Lady in my case.

The Plastic Surgeon
08-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Fly Lordette or Her Royal Flyness? LOL

Aims
08-04-2009, 01:40 PM
LOL. Nice.

iamaddj
08-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Hello, fellow hobbyist from Sydney! Just saying hi!

I have a rather large SM Army (more of a collection as I don't game that often and my mates and I use our own house rules), a large IG Tank army in sprue form and and a modest Empire Army in sprue form albeit with two regiments built!

Hello and Welcome! Ive been player empire for over 10 years and am just working on building a brand new Empire army so its awesome to see more empire players around here. Come on down to the fantasy section and post your list I would love to see what your thinking of taking. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask, maybe I can give you some answers!

The Plastic Surgeon
08-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome iamaddj! I'm still working on a list at the moment as Fasntasy is really my secondary game and its more of a modelling thing for me (when I get around to it!)

Just ordered some Dogs of War the other day as I wanted that Spanish Conquistador look and I'm not a big fan of the plastic empire knights, so bought some Venators instead. Very big on Pistoliers, I'll make a post in the WFB forum and ask what a good Pistolier list would be like.