PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with ordering Necrons?

w7west
03-29-2015, 11:13 AM
For those that do not know, the necrons section in GW's online store for the US has been sold out of close to half (if not more) of the necron range for months. Recently, some days they will show certain models (flayed ones / tomb blades) as being in stock, but if you check back the next day they are out of stock again. I know my local game store has had a hell of a time trying to get their hands on tomb blades as well but they "expect to have the tomb blades this week" - (c) tm, for a while now.

Last Saturday 21Mar2015 I placed a rather large order through GW's webstore (flayed ones, tons of paint, tons of 32mm bases). The order details page still says "pending" for order status. Still waiting to hear back from GW about the status of this order.

Does anyone have a better idea of what is going on? Anyone who has ordered tomb blades or flayed ones recently online and actually received their order? Or is it time to contact the bank to reverse the charges?

Thanks!

Mr Mystery
03-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Why not try asking GW customer services? I'd imagine they'd be far more clued up than Internet mooks.

40kGamer
03-29-2015, 12:29 PM
My FLGS indicated that even though they are over, the shipping strikes are still causing product issues.

DrBored
03-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Between shipping problems in the US and... Necron players wanting to build their Decurion lists... Honestly, if the LVO and Adepticon were a little later in the year, I have a feeling we'd see a lot more Necron turn-out. As is, I'm sure the next big tourney will see a few Decurion lists at least.