PDA

View Full Version : Circle Orboros Project

Kevyn Yeo
05-22-2015, 07:50 AM
Hi people! Sharing my latest work here. These 3 models are absolutely fun to paint! I particularly like the look of the Warpborn Alpha.

Paints used: Vallejo Game Colors
Airbrush and Hand painting.

For the fur airbrushed white at the edge to give them a blend. As i've thinned down the paint, it will not be really white. Color will turn out a bit of greyish. Then I used Black in the center. Highlight at the ends with white again.

For the Stones on Bradigus I've based with Cold Grey, Wash with Citadel Nuln oil to pick out the details. Then highlight with stonewall grey. For the cracks I paint the lines black first, then at the edges of the black lines i add a bit of stonewall grey and white to give it depth. Then wash the cracks lightly with Nuln Oil again. It will bring out the details.

For the cloak, I airbrushed black, and highlight with white. Then i give it a coat of Game Ink Blue to give them a tint. Finally i hand painted the lightning motifs on.

All in all these models are fun to paint. The cracks are a challenge to me as i've never really painted so much cracks before.

More pictures at my facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/TrnosmircPaintingServices?ref=hl

Thank You,
TR Painting Services