PDA

View Full Version : Badab War BFG mini-dex project requires help!

ThePov
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Attention all BFG Admirals and scenario writers!

As you should all probably already know, BoLS has just released the amazing new Badab War Mini-dex. However, it has one glaring hole: For a war that was fought mostly in space for over half of it's Duration, the Mini-dex has zero BFG scenarios.

The reason for this oversight, as explained by BigRed himself, is that apparently he does not have enough BFG credentials to create these scenarios. But, if I know anything about BFG fanatics, it's thet we're nothing if not creative. So, with BigRed's blessing, I have commenced a project to create a BFG add-on to the Badab War Mini-Dex. The thread is here. (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=560) So, come one, come all, and help me fill this hole! Tell your friends, spread this on other forums if you wish, let's see if we can how many people we can get to contribute to this.

Goodnight, and good hunting!

ThePov
08-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Just a reminder guys, I DO need help on this one. I can't do it by myself, and so far, I've got nobdy helping me!

CrusherJoe
08-07-2009, 04:17 AM
Once I get a more solid understanding of how BFG works/is played I'll be more than happy to help you out. I'm just not competent enough with the game system to feel like I would contribute anything useful.

ThePov
08-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Two test scenarios (written by yours truly) are up in the other thread, so go, check them out, playtest them to your heart's content, and report back!