PDA

View Full Version : What REALLY happened to the dinosaurs

LoverzCry
03-05-2010, 04:49 PM
I say it was the Emperor of Mankind. It only makes sense. The Emperor and his fleet of Space Marines with their gloried Primarchs laid waste to this alien planet, clearing it for habitation. Over the years, we fell away from connection with the Imperium of man, and lost our technology to civil war. The "fossils" were cooked and carbonized by the firestorm of the Emperor as he scorched the world and make it ready for colonization. As we were brought back from the "dark ages" or years of the Horus Heresy as it's commonly known, we began to regain our intelligence and knowledge that was previously suppessed by mysterious powers of the Warp. Our government says that there's no life outside our planet because they feel as though the Emperor of Mankind has abandoned us, his children, but that is not the case my brothers. He currently resides in our home planet of Terra, healing and rendering a plan to rid the universe of chaos for forever. The government wishes to rebel against the Emperor when he returns to reclaim our lost people but this is a lost cause, for the forces of the Imperium are too powerful for our mortal sort. We must open our arms to our great father, as he brings us to the light. Welcome back the Emperor, or fall at his hand in the dirt you called home. Heil the Emperor! Beloved of All!

slxiii
03-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Uhhhh..... are you okay?

LoverzCry
03-05-2010, 06:16 PM
hahaha, it's just another way of looking at it xD I was checking my e-mail on Yahoo, and this article popped up saying "What REALLY happened to the dinosaurs" and thus the point of my topic : P Who knows? It might be true ; 3

Madness
03-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Good, so now we have evolutionists, creationists, and imperials?

BuFFo
03-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Something about something.

Rapture
03-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Something about something.

There is a 'rate' option. I took the pleasure of giving it a 1/terrible in your honor. Lets not add to the problem.

BuFFo
03-06-2010, 12:48 AM
There is a 'rate' option. I took the pleasure of giving it a 1/terrible in your honor. Lets not add to the problem.

The problem being, people posting topics in the wrong forum?

I agree.

Aldramelech
03-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Oh Im sorry, is that against the rules?

Some people just understand how the forum IS I guess, not many do nowadays.

LoverzCry
03-07-2010, 01:33 AM
Oh really now? Posting a general topic in the General Discussion forums? No way! Unheard of! Seriously people?

rkiviman
03-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Evidently bored and with time on his hands??!!:rolleyes:

Fellend
03-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Still makes more sense than intelligent design.

BuFFo
03-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Oh Im sorry, is that against the rules?

Some people just understand how the forum IS I guess, not many do nowadays.

Actually, it isn't against the rules, since there aren't any.

Forgive me, I am used to organized forums...

Rapture
03-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Oh really now? Posting a general topic in the General Discussion forums? No way! Unheard of! Seriously people?

Don't get bent out of shape. Just because it is a general forum doesn't make it a repository for anything that floats up from the bottom of your brain.

I don't mind that you posted it. I just think that this topic is teetering on the edge of rambling.

Aldramelech
03-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Actually, it isn't against the rules, since there aren't any.

Forgive me, I am used to organized forums...

Then by all means feel free to return there.......

BuFFo
03-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Then by all means feel free to return there.......

Why? I would miss the spam posters like you who have nothing better to do than give 2 word responses to everything to up your post count and make your ePeen feel big.

Bigred
03-07-2010, 02:22 PM
By order of the Inquisition, this thread is consigned to the Oubliette. May the Emperor have mercy on its soul...

Aldramelech
03-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Why? I would miss the spam posters like you who have nothing better to do than give 2 word responses to everything to up your post count and make your ePeen feel big.

Really. How many threads have you started? How many pictures have you posted? Done any reports for the Forum? Got an interesting Blog going? and wait wasn't it me that suggested the "Agree" "Disagree" buttons to cut down on posts? Posted any news items?

In fact Buffo have you contributed anything useful or positive to this forum whatsoever?

Nope your just a sarcastic, augmentative little annoyance arnt you?

Do the world a favor and wash your mouth out with buckshot

BuFFo
03-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Thank you Bigred for moving this thread to the proper forum...

Yeah, because championing "organization" to help run a forum smoothly is such a BAD thing..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Madness
03-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Dude, you need to use less the http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/images/visioncollison/buttons/quickreply.gif button, and use more the http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/images/visioncollison/buttons/report.gif one.
You'd be amazed how things work when everyone does his part.

BuFFo
03-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Dude, you need to use less the http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/images/visioncollison/buttons/quickreply.gif button, and use more the http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/images/visioncollison/buttons/report.gif one.
You'd be amazed how things work when everyone does his part.

Yeah, how do you think I got the thread moved? And a few other threads locked? And the rules posted up at the top of the Forums for civil discussions?

Anyway, after seeing all the posters respond to me in this thread, it is nice to see them all eat their words.

Remember people, post in the proper location!

Petite Francois
03-11-2010, 04:01 AM
Hi Loverzcry,
I don't actually know what happened to the dinosaurs, but I will share a silly idea I had about them for about 5 minutes.

See, ancient religions tell us that there was this beast called 'The Serpent'. And the Emperor used his powers, and said 'Get down on your belly, from now on you will crawl in the dust!' because of the evil of the serpent.

That implies...that previously the serpent was -walking- around, right? So what is scaly, has a long tail and is reptilian and walks around? Dinosaurs! That's right, when you think of the temptation of 'Adam' and 'Eve', is it possible the Serpent is actually a dinosaur?

Then the God Emperor made it crawl and devolve...snakes and lizards! Neato, yeah?

Except, then scientists and Steven Spielberg told us that dinosaurs -didn't- go down on the ground, quite the opposite! They went up, in the air...! So much for my silly day dream, but it was fun to think about a few moments.

(Please, I am not endorsing or knocking Christian theology, it's just a day dream about Sunday School stories. The impossibility of my interpretation neither proves nor disproves the account in Genesis)

Be well friends!
Frankie