PDA

View Full Version : Updated Black Templars

confoo22
03-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Heya everyone, my group and I have been kicking around some updated rules for Black Templars to try and bring them in line with the latest SM codex while still keeping the original feel of the army. Mainly I wanted an excuse to paint the newer models in BT livery. So let me show you what I got:

General Rules

Armoury: Any instance where a Black Templar character or vehicle is allowed to select from the armory, use the SM codex. Any case where it is possible, Crusader Seals may still be selected as an upgrade.

Dedicated Transports: Black Templars are now subject to the Dedicated Transports listed on pg. 67 of the 5th edition rule book. All squads are now subject to the transport capacities listed in SM Codex.

Servitor Squads: Servitor Squads must have a Master of the Forge or Techmarine attached.

Special Rules: Black Templars are not subject to the Combat Tactics or Combat Squads special rules. They retain all special rules listed in the BT Codex.

Terminator Honours: Black Templars may no longer upgrade with Terminator Honours.

HQ

High Marshall Helbrecht - May now take an Honour Guard. If an Honour Guard is taken, no Neophytes may be selected to join it. Otherwise unchanged.

Chaplain Grimaldus, Hero of Helsreach - Unchanged.

Marshall / Castellan - Replaced with Captain listing from SM Codex. Castellan option removed. Retains Rites of Battle. May not select the bike upgrade and a Command Squad. Black Templars do not benefit from the Mounted Assault special rule.

The Emperor's Champion - Unchanged.

Master of Sanctity / Reclusiarch - Replaced with Chaplain listing from SM Codex. Reclusiarch option removed. Substitute Unmatched Zeal for Honor of the Chapter. Retains ability to use a Reclusium Command Squad. May not select the bike upgrade and a Reclusium Command Squad.

Master of the Forge - As in SM Codex.

Sword Brethren Terminator Command Squad - Unchanged except that heavy weapons now cost as indicated in SM Codex.

(Reclusium) Command Squad - Replaced with Command Squad listing from SM Codex. Models are now Sword Brethren. Only one Command Squad can be selected. May not select the bike upgrade. Any two models may select a heavy or special weapon at the costs indicated in the BT Codex.

Troops

Crusader Squad - Unchanged except for three points:
1) Neophytes now cost 13 points
2) Frag and krak grenades are now included in the cost of each initiate and neophyte.
3) If no initiate selects a heavy weapon, one neophyte may select either a heavy bolter with hellfire shells or a missile launcher for 10 points.

Dedicated Transports

Rhino - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Razorback - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Drop Pod - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Elites

Sword Brethren Terminator Squad - Unchanged except that heavy weapons now cost as indicated in SM Codex.

Sword Brethren Terminator Assault Squad - Unchanged.

Sword Brethren - Unchanged except for the four points:
1) Initial five models now cost 125 points.
2) Each additional model costs 25 points.
3) Frag and Krak grenades are now included in the cost of each model.
4) Models with bolters now have Special Issue Ammunition as part of their wargear.

Venerable Dreadnought - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Dreadnought - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Ironclad Dreadnought - As listed in SM codex.

Techmarine - Replaced with listing from SM Codex.

Legion of the Damned - As listed in SM Codex.

Fast Attack

Assault Squad - As listed in SM Codex except for two points:
1) There is no sergeant.
2) Black Templars are not restricted wargear based on squad size.

Sword Brethren Assault Squad - Use the Vanguard Veteran listing to represent this squad except that there is no sergeant.

Land Speeder Squadron - As listed in SM Codex. Any squadron that only has two models may add a Land Speeder Squall for 50 points.
Land Speeder Squall - Use the Land Speeder Storm listing to represent this unit except for four points:
1) Can no longer transport scouts.
2) Is no longer an open topped vehicle.
3) Cerebus Launcher now causes any unit wounded by the Squall to to lose 2 leadership during the next assault phase.
4) Unit no longer benefits from the Scout rule.

Bike Squad - As listed in SM Codex except for six points:
1) There is no sergeant.
2) Unit may only have a maximum of five Marine Bikers.
3) Unit may include Scout Bikers at 20 points per model as listed in SM Codex.
4) Scout Bikers can not select cluster mines and do not benefit from the scout or infiltrate rule.
5) Number of Scout Bikers may not exceed number of Marine Bikers.
6) If no Attack Bike is selected, up to two Scout bikers may take an Astartes grenade launcher at 10 points each.

Attack Bike Squad - Unchanged.

Heavy Support

Thunderfire Cannon - As listed in SM Codex

Land Raider, Land Raider Crusader, Land Raider Redeemer, Predator, Whirlwind, Vindicator - As listed in SM Codex

So there it is. I definitely feel like this keeps the list balanced while bringing it more in line with the modern iteration of the game. I also feel like it sticks with the fluff of the chapter, but I'm still interested to hear any and all comments.

Beta_Ray_Bill
03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Increasing the pts cost of an outdated army? Neophytes are kind of just there to soak up wounds, IMO, and if they make it into CC, yay. If not, oh well. In a fully loaded Crusader squad, that's an extra 60 pts. Being able to abuse the massive potential size of a troops choice, albeit expensive, may make the opponent re-think a bit.

The addition of the newer units is nice, but kind of unnecessary. It keeps up with the fact that they're always out just doing their thing, and not really paying much attention to anything else. I'm not real big into the Thunderfire Cannon anyways...

Herald of Nurgle
03-28-2010, 04:51 AM
HQ: No Conversion Beamer. Reclusiarch SHOULD REMAIN - BT are just as, if not more, zealous than the BA. Helbrecht should allow normal Crusaders to join the Honour Guard.

Elite: Sword Brethren should be a combo of Vanguard and Sternguard. Legion of the Damned shouldn't be in the BT, honestly - they're ghosts of unknown origin, so surely they'd be purged?

Troop: Allow Combat Squads, but make it so that 5 Scouts and 5 Crusaders split off if they choose that option. Perhaps add Land Raider Crusader to transports?

Heavy Support: There is NO WHIRLWIND IN THE BT LIST. By the same merit, there shouldn't be a Thunderfire Cannon. You should really consider adding some LR Variants...

CrossbowSniper
05-14-2010, 12:24 PM
I've been working on this codex for a few months now, see what you think. I still need to make special characters (and i haven't named the one I made up) so any help would be appreciated.

Unless otherwise stated, all equipment in this book is the same as the 5th edition Space Marine codex:

HQ:

Black Templar Captain: 110

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Captain: 6 5 4 4 3 5 4 10 3+

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Independent Character, Furious Charge

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Iron Halo

May Exchange his Bolt Pistol and/or his Chainsword for:
Combi-weapon- 5 points
Power Weapon, Lightning Claw, Plasma Pistol, or Storm Shield- 15 points
Power Fist- 25 points
Thunder Hammer- 30 points

Upgrades: may take
Artificer Armour- 15 points
Meltabombs- 5 points
Digital Weapons- 10 points

May Replace Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Frag and Krak Grenades with Terminator Armour with Storm Bolter and Power Weapon for: 30 points

Replace Storm Bolter With:
Combi-Weapon- 5 points
Lightning Claw- 10 points
Powerfist- 15 points
Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield or Chainfist- 20 points

Replace Power Sword With:
Lightning Claw- 5 points
Powerfist- 10 Points
Thunder Hammer or Chainfist- 15 points

If not in Terminator Armour, may choose:
Jump Pack- 25 points
Space Marine Bike- 35 points

Black Templar Chaplain: 115

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Chaplain: 5 4 4 4 2 4 3 10 3+

Special Rules:
Liturigies of Battle, Honour of the Chapter, And They Shall Know No Fear, Independent Character, Furious Charge, Ceaseless March

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Rosarius

May exchange his Bolt Pistol for:
Combi-Weapon- 15 points
Powerfist- 15 points
Plasma Pistol- 15 points

Meltabombs- 5 points
Digital Weapons- 10 points

May Replace Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades for Terminator Armour and:
Storm Bolter- 30 points
Combi-Weapon- 35 points
Storm Shield- 45 points

If not in Terminator Armour, may take:
Jump Pack- 15 points

Ceaseless March: The Chaplain, and any unit he joins, may not benefit from the ‘Run’ universal special rule. Instead, if the Chaplain, or any unit he’s with, suffers one or more unsaved wounds from a shooting attack or psychic power during the shooting phase, at the end of that shooting phase, the unit may move up to 2d6 inches in any direction. This move may not put them closer than 1” from an enemy model. If they move during their own shooting phase because of this rule, they may assault any unit in range. The unit may not make this extra movement if joined by an Independent Character with the exception of Chaplains.
Emperor’s Champion: 125
The Emperor’s Champion must be taken into battle. He does not count towards the maximum HQ allowance, but he can be the only HQ on the field. An army can only field 1 Emperor’s Champion.

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Champion: 7 4 4 4 2 5 3 10 2+

Special Rules:
Honour of the Chapter, And They Shall Know No Fear, Independent Character, Furious Charge, Eternal Warrior, The Emperor Protects

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, The Black Sword, Artificer Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades

Must Take One of the Following Vows:
This affects all non-vehicle models in the army, including Dreadnoughts, unless otherwise noted. However, these do not affect Neophytes, unless otherwise noted.
Know the Emperor’s Wrath- 50 points
Faith is My Strength- 35 points
Take the Fight to Them- 30 Points
Faith is My Shield- 10 points
Suffer Not the Warp’s Influence- 20 points

The Black Sword: Counts as a Master-Crafted Power Weapon that strikes at strength 6. In addition, The Black Sword always rerolls failed ‘To Hit’ and ‘To Wound’ rolls against Independent Characters and Monstrous Creatures.

The Emperor Protects: Gives the Emperor’s Champion a 4+ Invulnerable save in close combat only. This also protects him from any non-shooting psychic. He, and any unit he is with, can not be affected by non-shooting psychic powers. If the power has an area of effect, it still affects other units. A force weapon used on the Emperor’s Champion counts as a normal Power Weapon.

Vows:
Know the Emperor’s Wrath: Confers the ‘Preferred Enemy’ special rule to the army.
Faith is My Strength: Confers +1 Strength and -1 Initiative to the army. This affects a Dreadnought’s Initiative and Strength and is modified by Furious Charge and weapons that augment strength (but cannot make strength higher than 10).
Take the Fight to Them: Confers the ‘Fleet’ special rule to the army. If the unit has any Neophytes, they forfeit this rule as long as the Neophytes are alive.
Faith is My Shield: Non-Dreadnought gain a 6+ invulnerable save and are immune to pinning. However, they are not allowed to take cover saves of any kind. This vow works on Neophytes. Vehicles and Dreadnoughts may still benefit from cover as normal.
Suffer Not the Warp’s Influence: Units gain a 4+ save against psychic powers and Force Weapons. This save is taken as the power affects them (roll once per unit unless it targets specific models) and is taken before damage is done (meaning they may also get their other saves, if applicable). This vow works on Neophytes and Dreadnoughts.
Command Squad: 120
You may take one Command Squad for every Captain in your army, and one for the Emperor’s Champion. This unit does not count towards your maximum HQ allowance.

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Veteran: 4 4 4 4 1 4 2 9 3+
Apothecary: 4 4 4 4 1 4 2 9 3+
Champion: 5 4 4 4 1 4 2 9 3+

Unit Composition:
4 Veterans
1 Apothecary

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Furious Charge

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades
Apothecary also has a Narthecium

Any Veteran may exchange his Chainsword and/or Bolt Pistol with:
Plasma pistol, Power Sword, Storm Shield, or Lightning Claw- 15 points
Powerfist- 25 points
Thunder Hammer - 30 points

Any Veteran may take the following:
Meltabombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 5 points

One Veteran may carry the Company Standard- 15 points
One Veteran may be upgraded to Company Champion with Power Sword and Combat Shield- 15 points

The entire squad may ride:
Jump Packs- 65 points
Space Marine Bikes- 90 points

If on bikes, any model may exchange its Chainsword for:
Crusade Lance- 10 points

Transport Options:
If not equipped with Space Marine Bikes or Jump Packs, may take a Rhino, Razorback, Drop Pod, or Land Raider Crusader

Elites:

Sword Brethren Squad: 110

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv

Unit Composition:
5 Veterans

May take up to 5 additional Veterans- 20 points per model

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Furious Charge

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades

Any Sword Brethren may exchange his Chainsword and/or Bolt Pistol with:
Plasma pistol, Power Sword, Storm Shield, or Lightning Claw- 15 points
Powerfist- 25 points
Thunder Hammer - 30 points

Any Sword Brethren may take the following:
Meltabombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 5 points

The unit may take:
Jump Packs- 5 points per model

Transport Options:
If not equipped with Jump Packs, may take a Rhino, Razorback, or Drop Pod
Assault Terminator Squad: 215

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Terminator: 4 4 4 4 1 4 2 9 2+

Unit Composition:
5 Terminators

May take up to 5 additional Terminators- 43 points per model

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Furious Charge, Deep Strike

Equipment:
Terminator Armour, Pair of Lightning Claws

Any model may exchange their Pair of Lightning Claws with:
Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield- Free

Transport Options:
May take a Land Raider of any type. If they do, they may not Deep Strike.

0-1 Emperor’s Vanguard: 90

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Vanguard: 5 4 4 4 1 5 2 10 2+

Unit Composition:
3 Emperor’s Vanguard

May take up to 7 additional Emperor’s Vanguards- 30 points per model

Special Rules:
Fearless, Ceaseless March

Equipment:
Relic Weapon, Artificer Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades

Ceaseless March: This unit may not benefit from the ‘Run’ universal special rule. Instead, if any of the Emperor’s Vanguard takes one or more unsaved wounds from a shooting attack or psychic power during the shooting phase, at the end of that shooting phase, the unit may move up to 2d6 inches in any direction. This move may not put them closer than 1” from an enemy model. If they move during their own shooting phase because of this rule, they may assault any unit in range. The unit may not make this extra movement if joined by an Independent Character with the exception of Chaplains.
0-1 Techmarine: 50
A Black Templar army may only include up to 1 Techmarine.

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Techmarine: 4 4 4 4 1 4 1 8 2+

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Independent Character, Blessings of the Omnissiah, Bolster Defences

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Artificer Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Servo-Arm

May replace Servo-Arm with:
Servo-Harness- 25 points

Replace Bolt Pistol with:
Storm Bolter- 3 points
Combi-Weapon- 10 points
Plasma Pistol- 15 points

Replace Chainsword with:
Power Weapon- 15 points

May take:

Servitors: 10
You may only have one unit of Servitors per Techmarine in the army. Servitors do not take up a lot in the Force organization chart, but are otherwise counted as Elites.

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Servitors: 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 8 4+

Unit Composition:
1 Servitor

May take up to 4 additional Servitors- 15 points per model

Special Rules:
Mindlock

Wargear:
Servo-Arm

Up to two Servitors may exchange their Servo-Arm with:
Heavy Bolter- 20 points
Multi-Melta or Plasma Cannon- 30 Points

Venerable Dreadnought: 170

WS BS S Front Side Rear I A
Dreadnought: 5 5 6 12 12 10 4 3

Unit Composition:
1 Venerable Dreadnought

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Walker)

Wargear:
Multi-Melta
Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon (with built in Storm Bolter)
Smoke Launchers
Searchlight

Special Rules:
Venerable, Furious Charge

May Replace Multi-Melta with:
Twin-Linked Heavy Flamer- Free
Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter- 5 points
Twin-Linked Autocannon- 10 points
Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon (with built in Storm Bolter) (+1 Attack)- 10 points
Plasma Cannon or Assault Cannon - 10 points
Twin-Linked Lascannon- 30 points

Replace one Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with:
Twin-Linked Autocannon or Missile Launcher- 10 points
Iron Shield- 25 points

May Replace Storm Bolter(s) with:
Heavy Flamer- 5 points

Take Extra Armour- 15 points

Transport Options:
May take a Drop Pod
Dreadnought: 105

Dreadnought: 4 4 6 12 12 10 4 2

Unit Composition:
1 Dreadnought

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Walker)

Wargear:
Multi-Melta
Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon (with built in Storm Bolter)
Smoke Launchers
Searchlight

May Replace Multi-Melta with:
Twin-Linked Heavy Flamer- Free
Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter- 5 points
Twin-Linked Autocannon- 10 points
Plasma Cannon or Assault Cannon- 10 points
Twin-Linked Lascannon- 30 points

Replace Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with:
Twin-Linked Autocannon or Missile Launcher- 10 points

May Replace Storm Bolter with:
Heavy Flamer- 10 points

Take Extra Armour- 15 points

Transport Options:
May take a Drop Pod
Crusader Dreadnought: 125

Dreadnought: 4 4 6 12 12 10 4 3

Unit Composition:
1 Assault Dreadnought

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Walker)

Wargear:
2 Dreadnought Close Combat Weapons (with built in Storm Bolters)
Smoke Launchers
Searchlight
Extra Armour

Special Rules:
Move Through Cover, Fleet, Furious Charge

Replace a Single Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with:
Hurricane Bolter- Free
Chainfist (with built in Storm Bolter)- 5 points
Iron Shield- 25 points

Replace any Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon with:
Crusader’s Mace- 10 points

May Replace any Storm Bolter with:
Heavy Flamer- 5 points each
Meltagun- 10 points each

Transport Options:
May take a Drop Pod

Iron Shield: This massive plate of adamantine actually houses a powerful force generator, one so massive that only a Dreadnought may carry it. A Dreadnought equipped with an Iron Shield is immune to any additional d6’s rolled for armour penetration (such as the Melta affect and any gun with an ability that gives an extra d6, monstrous creature etc).

Crusader’s Mace: This heavily modified Deadnought Close Combat Weapon favours speed over strength. A dreadnought armed with a Crusader’s Mace gains +1 Initiative and gains +1 attacks, or +3 if the Dreadnought wields 2 Crusader’s Maces (The Initiative bonus remains +1). Any attacks made by the Crusader’s Mace ignore armour saves. A Crusader’s Mace comes with a Heavy Flamer.

Troops:

Templar Tactical Squad: 70

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Initiate: 4 4 4 4 1 4 1 8 3+
Neophyte: 3 3 4 4 1 4 1 8 4+

Unit Composition:
5 Initiates

May take up to 5 additional Initiates: 14 points per model
May take up to 10 Neophytes: 10 points per model
You may not have more Neophytes that Initiates

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear

Equipment:
Initiates: Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades
Neophytes: Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Scout Armour, Frag Grenages, Krak Grenades

Any model may exchange their Bolt Pistol and Chainsword for a Bolter or Shotgun for free

For every 5 Initiates, one may replace his Chainsword and/or Bolt Pistol with:
Flamer or Combi-Weapon- 5 points
Meltagun or Storm Bolter- 10 points
Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword - 15 points
Powerfist- 25 points

For every 10 models (including Neophytes) in the unit, one Initiate may exchange his Chainsword for:
Heavy Flamer- 5 points
Heavy Bolter, Multi-Melta, or Missile Launcher- 10 points
Plasma Cannon- 15 points
Lascannon- 20 points

For every 5 Neophytes, one may replace his Chainsword with:
Flamer- free
Meltagun- 5 points
Plasma Gun- 10 points

Any Initiate may also have:
Meltbombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 5 points

Transport Options:
May take a Rhino or Razorback. If numbering 10-12 models, they may take a Drop Pod

Combat Shield: This small, yet durable shield is light enough to be carried by regular infantry without denying them their dexterity, but is tough enough to shrug off even the toughest attacks. In close combat, any model with a Combat Shield gains a 5+ invulnerable save. They may still gain the bonus attack for having a pistol/close combat weapon.

Fast Attack:

Assault Squad: 85

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Initiate: 4 4 4 4 1 4 1 8 3+

Unit Composition:
5 Initiates

May take up to 5 additional Initiates- 17 points per model

Special Rules:

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Jump Pack

One out of every 5 Initiates may exchange their Chainsword and/or Bolt Pistol with:
Flamer- 5 points
Meltagun- 10 points
Plasma Gun, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword, or Lightning Claw- 15 points
Powerfist- 25 points

Any model may take the following:
Meltabombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 5 points

Templar Bike Squad: 75

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Biker: 4 4 4 4(5) 1 4 1 8 3+
Attack Bike: 4 4 4 4(5) 2 4 2 8 3+

Unit Composition:
3 Bikers

May take up to 5 additional Bikers- 25 points per model

Special Rules:

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Space Marine Bike

One model may exchange his Bolt Pistol with:
Power Sword - 15 points
Powerfist- 25 points

Any model may take the following:
Meltabombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 5 points

The unit may exchange their Bolt Pistols with:
Crusade Lance- 10 points per model

Up to 2 Bikers may replace his Bolt Pistol with:
Flamer- 5 points
Meltagun- 10 points
Plasma Gun or Plasma Pistol- 15 points

May include an Attack Bike:
With Heavy Bolter- 40
With Multi-Melta- 50

Crusade Lance: This long, sharp spear is tipped with a small but potent electric current, shocking the enemy as the bikes charge in. The Crusade Lance confers +2 to strength on the turn the unit charges. The Crusade Lance also counts as a two-handed Power Weapon the turn the unit charges.
Attack Bike Squad: 40

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Attack Bike: 4 4 4 4(5) 2 4 2 8 3+

Unit Composition:
1 Attack Bike

May take up to 2 additional Attack Bikes- 40 points per model

Special Rules:

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Space Marine Bike, Heavy Bolter

Any Attack Bike may exchange its Heavy Bolter with:
Multi-Melta- 10 points

The unit may exchange their Bolt Pistols with:
Crusade Lance- 15 points per model

Any model may take:
Meltabombs- 5 points
Combat Shield- 10 points

Land Speeder: 50

BS Front Side Rear
Land Speeder: 4 10 10 10

Unit Composition:
1 Land Speeder

May have up to 2 additional Land Speeders: 50 points each

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Fast, Skimmer)

Equipment:
Heavy Bolter

Any Land Speeder may exchange its Heavy Bolter with:
Heavy Flamer- Free
Multi-Melta- 10 points

Any Land Speeder may also take one of the following weapons:
Heavy Flamer or Heavy Bolter- 10 points
Multi-Melta- 20 points
Assault Cannon- 40 points

If none of these are taken, the Land Speeder may upgrade to:
Land Speeder Typhoon- 40 points

Heavy Support:

Firestorm Veteran Squad: 100

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv

Unit Composition:
5 Veterans

May take up to 5 additional Veterans- 20 points per model

Special Rules:

Equipment:
Bolt Pistol, Bolter, Chainsword, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades

Any Veteran may exchange their Bolter with:
Storm Bolter or Flamer- 5 points
Meltagun- 10 points
Plasma Gun-15

For every 5 Veterans, one model may exchange his Bolter for:
Heavy Flamer- 10 points
Heavy Bolter, Multi-Melta, or Missile Launcher- 15 points
Plasma Cannon- 20 points
Lascannon- 25 points

Meltabombs- 5 points

Transport Options:
May take a Rhino, Razorback, or Drop Pod

Predator: 60

BS Front Side Rear
Predator: 4 13 11 10

Unit Composition:
1 Predator

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Autocannon, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

May replace the Autocannon with:
Twin-Linked Lascannon- 45 points

May take one of the following:
Heavy Bolter sponsons- 25 points
Lascannon sponsons- 60 points

Pintle-Mounted Storm Bolter- 5 points
Extra Armour- 15 points
Hunter Killer Missile- 10 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points

Land Raider: 250

BS Front Side Rear
Land Raider: 4 14 14 14

Unit Composition:
1 Land Raider

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Two Twin-Linked Lascannon Sponsons, Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

Fire Points:
None

Access Points:
One on either side of the vehicle and one in the front

Special Rules:
Power of the Machine Spirit, Assault Vehicle

Transport Capacity:
12 Models (Terminators count as 2 models)

Extra Armour- 15 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points
Anointed Hull- 20 points

Land Raider Crusader: 240

BS Front Side Rear
Land Raider Crusader: 4 14 14 14

Unit Composition:
1 Land Raider Crusader

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Two Hurricane Bolter sponsons, Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Multi-Melta, Frag Assault Launchers, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

Fire Points:
None

Access Points:

Special Rules:

Transport Capacity:
16 Models (Terminators count as 2 models)

Extra Armour- 15 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points
Anointed Hull- 20 points

Anointed Hull: The blessings of the Emperor have been placed on this vehicle with oils and ancient rituals. It is immune to the effects of the Lance and Melta special rules.

Land Raider Redeemer: 240

BS Front Side Rear
Land Raider Redeemer: 4 14 14 14

Unit Composition:
1 Land Raider Redeemer

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Two Flamestorm Cannon Sponsons, Twin-Linked Assault Cannon, Frag Assault Launchers, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

Fire Points:
None

Access Points:

Special Rules:

Transport Capacity:
12 Models (Terminators count as 2 models)

Extra Armour- 15 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points
Anointed Hull- 20 points

Dedicated Transports:

Rhino: 35

BS Front Side Rear
Rhino: 4 11 11 10

Unit Composition:
1 Rhino

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Storm Bolter, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

Fire Points:
2 models may fire from the Top Hatch

Access Points:
One on either side of the vehicle and one in the rear

Transport Capacity:
10 Models (may not carry Terminators)

Extra Armour- 15 points
One Hunter Killer Missile- 10 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points
Front Hatch- 10 points

Front Hatch: A Rhino with a front hatch adds an additional Access Point in the front arc. In addition, if the vehicle moved 6” or less, any unit inside may assault as if the vehicle hadn’t moved.

Razorback: 40

BS Front Side Rear
Razorback: 4 11 11 10

Unit Composition:
1 Razorback

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Tank)

Equipment:
Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter, Smoke Launchers, Searchlight

Fire Points:
None

Access Points:
One on either side of the vehicle and one in the rear

Transport Capacity:
6 Models (may not carry Terminators)

May exchange its Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters with:
Twin-Linked Heavy Flamers- 25 points
Twin-Linked Lascannons or Twin-Linked Assault Cannons- 35 points

Extra Armour- 15 points
One Hunter Killer Missile- 10 points
Dozer Blades- 5 points
Front Hatch- 10 points

Drop Pod: 35

BS Front Side Rear
Drop Pod: 4 12 12 12

Unit Composition:
1 Rhino

Unit Type:
Vehicle (Open-Topped)

Equipment:
Storm Bolter

Fire Points and Access Points:
Once deployed the Drop Pod is no longer a sealed environment and is therefore counted as being Open-Topped

Transport Capacity:
10 Models (may not carry Terminators). A Dreadnought counts as 10 models

May exchange its Storm Bolter with:
Deathwind Missile Launcher- 20 points

Special Characters:

Legendary Captain: 160

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Captain: 6 5 4 4 3 5 4 10 3+

Special Rules:
And They Shall Know No Fear, Independent Character, Crazed Charge, Quick Defense

Equipment:
Storm Bolter, Master-Crafted Relic Weapon, Power Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Iron Halo

Crazed Charge: If Legendary Captain charges into a combat, he gains +1 to strength and initiative, as per the Furious Charge special rule. However, he gains a cumulative +1 strength for each turn after the first he remains in the same assault. If a new group joins the same assault, he still retains the strength bonus from previous rounds, even if he was charged by the second unit. If he is charged while not already in combat, he will gain the +1 starting on the second round (instead of the first due to Furious Charge)

Quick Defense: For every successful save (of any kind) that Legendary Captain makes in close combat, he may immediately make a free close combat attack against that model. He must still roll to hit and wound as per normal, keeping in mind his strength bonus due to Crazed Charge.