PDA

View Full Version : Non deathstar conclave

kire
06-29-2015, 04:40 AM
I run a Blood Ravens army and therefore feel compeled to put a conclave in it. My problem is that while my gaming group is competitive its not the kind of hyper competitive WAAC group that thinks a conclave with tigy and cent star is a totaly reasonable army.

Unforanatly all I have found for advice on running a conclave are either death stars or tactics requiring a spasific power that are likely to only work once against any sort of skilled oponant.

I'm looking for Ideas on how to have the conclave support a balanced army rather than being a lynch pin of it.

Denzark
06-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Tiggy is not a Blood Raven, no problem.

Fueldrop
06-29-2015, 09:20 PM

They stole him. They are the Blood Ravens, after all.

Haighus
06-30-2015, 06:16 AM

True, although as there is no Chapter Tactics: Blood Ravens, someone using a Blood Ravens force would have to choose one of the other available Chapter Tactics. If they choose Ultramarines, then they would be well within the rules to use a model with the same wargear and rules as Tigurius, to represent the fact that the Blood Ravens have some very powerful psykers.

SnakeChisler
07-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Use Iron Hands to give the Libarians It will Not Die & put them on bikes or buy jetpacks

Movement is key to getting the best out of them

Tiggy is this formation is just OP with his re-roll on a 2+ anyways and aside from that you don't want to get mixed up with invisibile Cent Stars its anti-social and in my gaming group just leads to bad games but were not hyper competitive so its Meta dependent.