PDA

View Full Version : Black Library Open

david5th
03-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Just to let everyone know that the British BL site is reopen with new features and products.

Force21
03-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Awesomeness.

You can never get enough 40k stuff lol. :D

ggg
03-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Has anyone else been spending an increasing amount on 40k literature? My book spending is almost approaching plastic crack levels and has certainly overtaken the amount I spend on metal pieces!

DarkLink
03-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Has anyone else been spending an increasing amount on 40k literature? My book spending is almost approaching plastic crack levels and has certainly overtaken the amount I spend on metal pieces!

I've spent far more money on books than I have on mini's. Not 40k books, mind you, but books in general.

ggg
03-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Recently had to pick up a work related practitioner's text - Ģ335 for 2 vols. I wonder if the entire horus heresy collection will eventually cost me that much?

Melissia
03-15-2010, 04:49 PM
I've spent far more money on books than I have on mini's. Not 40k books, mind you, but books in general.

Same here. My expenditures on Battletech, 40k, and general sci-fi and fantasy books dwarf what I spend on minis.

MarneusCalgar
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Godd to see the BL has reopened their gates for good...

I canīt wait for Prospero Burns!!

pinchy
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Yay, finally. I like how they've been using twitter and that to keep people up to date but I've really missed the website.

More importantly though the first of the print on demand stuff is avaialble from them now that they have a site. The free shipping at the moment was also a nice bonus in preventing the price from getting too rediculous (still more than I would pay for pretty much any other book but I've wanted to get a hold of Space Marine and the Gothic War stories for so long that I couldn't resist).

Also like some others have said I've been spending so much more on books than models lately as well. It's scary to think that my pile of stripped old models needing repainting is getting so small whereas my pile of unread books (largely Black Library) is increasing dramatically.

wittdooley
03-15-2010, 08:26 PM
I tried to order some stuff, but it wouldn't take my debit card. Weird.

Fanboy
03-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Mmmmmm, not overly impressed, still NO T-SHIRTS.

The last ones I bought were the one with the Imperial Eagle on the front, wow, brilliant T-Shirt, and the Witch Killer T-Shirt.

I really hope they start adding T-Shirts again................

Yours thankfully

Fanboy