PDA

View Full Version : The new law....

BuFFo
03-17-2010, 09:26 AM
There is a new Sheriff in town!

So get your lines straight, cuz I ain't tolerating crookedness anymore!

Faultie
03-17-2010, 09:37 AM
I am confused.

Aldramelech
03-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Reported for douchbaggery

Melissia
03-17-2010, 10:59 AM
You'd have to report every single post he's ever made, then.

Gotthammer
03-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Is that you John Wayne?

Is this me?

Jwolf
03-17-2010, 12:36 PM
It's now in the right place.

Melissia
03-17-2010, 01:06 PM
In the right place? You mean New Jersey?

Faultie
03-18-2010, 08:39 AM
In the right place? You mean New Jersey?

I don't think that's the right place. For anything. Ever.

Melissia
03-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Which is exactly why this thread and its OP should go there.

therealjohnny5
03-18-2010, 09:03 AM
haha...Jersey....HA! it smells in Jersey...

gcsmith
03-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Hey jersey have done good, and hopefully some of u yanks should know the, The 4 seasons amazing sound, especially their musical.

Melissia
03-21-2010, 07:57 AM
some of u yanks

Them's fightin' words, brit.

gcsmith
03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
That they may be, but its well known you only have firearms cus ur scared of us lol. no serious all jokes aside, too many people are harsh to americans, I mean you may of had one of the BIGGEST CHUMPS IN HISTORY as a leader. But that doesnt mean your all chumps does it. and now u have morgan freeman as a leader EPIC. But my point stands jersey aint all bad.

Herald of Nurgle
03-21-2010, 08:39 AM
That they may be, but its well known you only have firearms cus ur scared of us lol. no serious all jokes aside, too many people are harsh to americans, I mean you may of had one of the BIGGEST CHUMPS IN HISTORY as a leader. But that doesnt mean your all chumps does it. and now u have morgan freeman as a leader EPIC. But my point stands jersey aint all bad.
Dawkins, is that the jolly young man GC who's in a tiffy about Melissia.
Ooooohh GC... I disagree!
*drives off in his Land Raider, note the turn signals*

gcsmith
03-21-2010, 09:03 AM
???

BuFFo
03-21-2010, 10:16 AM
Most of you guys have blown my simple, stupid post waaaaaay out of proportion without even knowing what the post means.

You all need to lighten up a bit lol!

The post is a joke between a few friends of mine and me, nothing more, nothing less.

The fact that my post (and other things) got turned into something it is NOT amuses me to no end lol!

:cool:

Melissia
03-21-2010, 10:23 AM

Pfft, noone's scared of the brits. The reason we have guns is because of our own government. Far more dangerous than yours.

Herald of Nurgle
03-21-2010, 10:43 AM
You obviously didn't get the Family Guy reference.
"We should probably just move to England. The worst they have there are drive by arguments' - after Big Fat Paulie's shooting.

DarkLink
03-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Is that you John Wayne?

Is this me?

Who said that! Who the *$&# said that! Who's the slimy little communist %$@# #%@&%* #(@#$ #^$*!@&#* down here who just signed his own death warrant! (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DrillSergeantNasty)

BuFFo
03-21-2010, 09:17 PM
You obviously didn't get the Family Guy reference.
"We should probably just move to England. The worst they have there are drive by arguments' - after Big Fat Paulie's shooting.

Family Guy....

Classically funny!

gcsmith
03-22-2010, 02:49 AM
Dawkins, is that the jolly young man GC who's in a tiffy about Melissia.
Ooooohh GC... I disagree!
*drives off in his Land Raider, note the turn signals*

Wth does this mean?

Denzark
03-22-2010, 06:17 AM
Most of you guys have blown my simple, stupid post waaaaaay out of proportion without even knowing what the post means.

The post is a joke between a few friends of mine and me, nothing more, nothing less.

The fact that my post (and other things) got turned into something it is NOT amuses me to no end lol!

Really.

Your simple stupid post which was a joke between you and a few friends should have ben conducted as PM, if you didn't want it in public, in a web page that offers the facility for other people to view and comment on your inane drivel.

Its quite telling that this whole business makes you LAUGH OUT LOUD and amuses you to no end - it puts in perspective your supposed olive branches made to Aldramelech, a well liked and respected poster, and leaves the none-too-gentle smell of hypocrisy lingering here.

I had thought maybe you were being quite humble and sporting in trying to make peace but clearly this post above shows you in your true light.

ColCorbane
03-22-2010, 07:33 AM

I'm just surprised Bols is happy with you damaging their business.

BuFFo
03-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Really.

Your simple stupid post which was a joke between you and a few friends should have ben conducted as PM, if you didn't want it in public, in a web page that offers the facility for other people to view and comment on your inane drivel.

Get over yourself.

There are tons of other personal posts across the forums, and here in the Oubliette there are quite a few personal threads.

It happens.

Its quite telling that this whole business makes you LAUGH OUT LOUD and amuses you to no end - it puts in perspective your supposed olive branches made to Aldramelech, a well liked and respected poster, and leaves the none-too-gentle smell of hypocrisy lingering here.

That's life. You'll get used to it.

I had thought maybe you were being quite humble and sporting in trying to make peace but clearly this post above shows you in your true light.

Trust me, last thing I care about is how I am perceived to be to strangers on the internet of whom have ALREADY judged me months ago.

Try getting angry at posters who ACTUALLY attack other posters on a personal level, constantly and unsparingly, due to the lack of any kind of rules on this forum.

You may not like me, and that is fine by me, but please, I am a kitten compared to some other people around here.

I'm just surprised Bols is happy with you damaging their business.

That makes no sense at all. What is their business? How did I damage 'it'? Care to elaborate?

ColCorbane
03-22-2010, 08:41 AM
That makes no sense at all. What is their business? How did I damage 'it'? Care to elaborate?

Their business is to generate revenue through advertising, this is based on ad views and therefore it's based on user generation and retention.

As one of the biggest contributors has left because of your actions and based on the response to his leaving post, quite a few feel the same way, I'd say you've damaged user retention and that your past few posts have affected user generation, therefore effecting their business.

But that's just my opinion - Peace out - lol.

gcsmith
03-22-2010, 10:33 AM
BUffo, ur thats life comment is inappropiate. Cmon you say sorry to someone and when someone calls you out you say thats life. That defo shows your not sorry at all. And i agree that personal jokes should stay that person, and use the PM. Of course I know you dnt care, but afterall an effot should be made to remove your lack of community from a community.

Melissia
03-22-2010, 01:13 PM
I thought people stopped caring what BuFFo thought a couple months ago on one of his many trolling binges.

Just ignore him.

Irdion
03-23-2010, 03:44 PM
I thought people stopped caring what BuFFo thought a couple months ago on one of his many trolling binges.

Just ignore him.

QFT

Seriously, this is ridiculous. It's internet white-knighting at its stupidest.

Subject Keyword
03-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Try getting angry at posters who ACTUALLY attack other posters on a personal level, constantly and unsparingly, due to the lack of any kind of rules on this forum.

You may not like me, and that is fine by me, but please, I am a kitten compared to some other people around here.

Why, exactly, are you on this forum? You are very learned in the ways of Warhammer, but it almost seems like you've picked up all your knowledge as another opportunity to be antagonistic about something. I've honestly never seen anyone on the internet who was your odd combination of blisteringly intelligent and just plain confrontational. Attacking other posters "on a personal level, constantly and unsparingly" is really your area of expertise.
So why do you do it? Your too smart to be blind to the fact that no one on this site likes your mean spirited attitude or your childish button pushing. So why don't you find a site with people like you? Like... Whoever thinks "your Mom's bed" jokes are funny... So... Posters on YouTube...
Your habit of finding something incorrect someone has said, latching on to it, and bludgeoning them over the head with it until they get bored and leave is old.
You can go ahead and accuse me of taking you too seriously or being too sensitive, but you shouldn't forget that people on the internet are still human.
In short, you contribute nothing but arguments and bragging about "winning every game you play" to this forum. Neither of which are making you any friends.

"LOL"

Kahoolin
03-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Why, exactly, are you on this forum? You are very learned in the ways of Warhammer, but it almost seems like you've picked up all your knowledge as another opportunity to be antagonistic about something. I've honestly never seen anyone on the internet who was your odd combination of blisteringly intelligent and just plain confrontational.I have. I knew this guy on a philosophy forum back when I first started university, and BuFFo reminds me of him so much that sometimes I catch myself wondering if they're the same person.

This guy presented himself as the straight-talkin', voice of Christian reason who was on the forum to try to help out (convert) all the godless atheist philosophers. Give him a push though and he was a vicious uncaring troll who actually seemed to be using his Christian faith as an excuse to get in fights with people and personally attack them. He was smart, but utterly evil, and yet claimed to be a Christian. It always left me astounded.

The funniest thing was that I thought from arguing with him that he was about 15. Turned out he was 41.

Oh, and to that guy who said Obama was Morgan Freeman - you actually made me LOL.

The other guy
03-25-2010, 06:34 AM
I have. I knew this guy on a philosophy forum back when I first started university, and BuFFo reminds me of him so much that sometimes I catch myself wondering if they're the same person.

This guy presented himself as the straight-talkin', voice of Christian reason who was on the forum to try to help out (convert) all the godless atheist philosophers. Give him a push though and he was a vicious uncaring troll who actually seemed to be using his Christian faith as an excuse to get in fights with people and personally attack them. He was smart, but utterly evil, and yet claimed to be a Christian. It always left me astounded.

The funniest thing was that I thought from arguing with him that he was about 15. Turned out he was 41.

"The single biggest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge jesus with their lips, then walk out the door, and deny him by their lifestyles. That is what an unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable" DC Talk