PDA

View Full Version : FFG: Chaos Marauaders

Bigred
08-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Not WFB per se, but close enough for government work...

FFG has been super busy with their new GW boardgames licence. Here is the latest offering: Chaos Marauders. (http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=92&enmi=Chaos%20Marauders)

You are the biggest, baddest, toughest orc around. You’ve beaten and maimed everything in your path, and now you stand atop a pile of crushed bones and mauled flesh. As you proudly cast your gaze about, satisfied as you survey the smoking ruin you’ve just inherited, one of your snotling slaves tugs at your cloak. You turn to see the cowardly runt quivering before you and pointing into the distance. “Whut?” you bellow. His voice cracking, the snotling nervously squeaks out a high pitched report. “Lookie Dere!” You smack the slave aside as you squint through the smoke. There, on a distant pile of corpses, you see another orc standing proud above his foes, then another, then another. Even worse, they have treasure that you don’t! There is much beating still to be done.

Chaos Marauders is a fast and frenzied card game of Orcish mayhem for 2-4 players that places you in charge of an orc mob preparing to lay waste to rival mobs! These grunts are boorish, disorganized, and just plain stupid... but they’re the only tribe you’ve got. So grab the whip and get ‘em into shape!

Step one is rounding up your own mob, a ragtag crew of Blightskabb Plague Lords, Venemous Creeps, Suicide Squads, and other faces straight from the Warhammer Fantasy world.

MSRP: $24.95

L192837465
08-13-2009, 08:19 AM
That game seems awesome.

Dj Batman
09-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Wow these guys are really starting to churn out the products.

I picked up a copy of Grimm a while back and was really impressed with it and only later realised it was a FFG product. That gave me hope for their takeover of DH and such and so far i haven't been disappointed! Lets hope they can keep it up!

Winter12
09-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Wow. I still remember the original Chaos Marauders Card game. Many hours of fun.

I wonder if it's faithful?