Sergent Combi-Melta and Melta Bombs
Rhino
4 Scouts
All with Sniper Rifiles
Sergent with Sniper Rifle
4 Assault Squad with Jump Packs
Flamer
Sergent with Thunder hammer

Vulkan will join the TH/SS squad and the other Terminator squad will be right there also. Almost like one big squad but not.
Sternguard will run up and blast the best thing they can and the razorback will lend high fire support
Tactical squads in Rhinos will go for objectives
Scouts will try to pin units and take out MC
Assault Squad will try to take out any enemy support fire.

Well what do you think

Tynskel
03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
This list is fun. w00t flamers n' Meltas!

I would swap out the Assault Squad for a vindicator. The vindicator will be a great heavy weapons distraction, allowing time for the terminators to get closer to engage.

I also suggest getting a Hv Flamer for the Terminators, 1) for the re-rolling str 5, and 2) for the squad weapon. Terminators excel with a heavy weapon.

Another suggestion is to get some teleport homers in the tactical squads. Having that shooty terminator squad teleport to the spot you want it (especially with a hv flamer) can be liquid gold.

Where to get the points? I'd say the Scout Squad. They are kinda tacked on in there, and those points could allow for 2 teleport homers, Assault Cannon Razorback for a tactical squad, and a Hv Flamer for the Terminator squad. Now Vulkan has multiple choices to get around- giving him much flexibility. Also there's flexibility with the Terminators.

Overall, I do like this list. Would be fun to fight!

Unholy_Martyr
03-17-2010, 09:16 PM
To be honest I can think of 3 big changes I would consider:

1) Shooty Terminators should be off somewhere else in my opinion, in almost every respect they don't feel like they really belong, I would readily replace them with a Land Raider instead.

2) You'll need some extra points to pay for the Land Raider, that would be easily solved by dropping the scouts and using the left over points for Wargear and such.

3) As much as I like the idea of the Assault Squad, I would go for Land Speeders if you're going with the other changes, this allows for more mobility and maximizing your Twin Linked Goodness.

Tynskel
03-18-2010, 12:23 AM
To be honest I can think of 3 big changes I would consider:

1) Shooty Terminators should be off somewhere else in my opinion, in almost every respect they don't feel like they really belong, I would readily replace them with a Land Raider instead.

2) You'll need some extra points to pay for the Land Raider, that would be easily solved by dropping the scouts and using the left over points for Wargear and such.

3) As much as I like the idea of the Assault Squad, I would go for Land Speeders if you're going with the other changes, this allows for more mobility and maximizing your Twin Linked Goodness.

Those are good suggestions as well. They are, however, quite a big change from the list.