PDA

View Full Version : New Episode VII Starter Set available.....NOW!

Mr Mystery
09-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Yup.

From the cyberspace chum bucket that is Facebook. I am reliably informed that Target stores out in the Colonies are selling the new starter set, and selling fast.

Some are said to have limited stock, and limiting one per customers. Others have a larger stock, and dirty little scalpers are buying multiple sets, no doubt already heading to eBay to inflate prices, because sadly that's what dickheads do.

Still no sign of a release for their Imperial betters here in Her Majsety's Sceptred Isle, but it's early doors yet, and no even might amamamamaammzon is showing 'Force Friday' stock.

- - - Updated - - -

And I suppose you can has a link.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/9/4/man-your-ships/

Happy?

Erik Setzer
09-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Wish I could have grabbed one, but I was at a Wal-Mart that night, not Target (originally went just to get a bookcase). I ended up getting a lot of other Star Wars stuff. I'll probably wait until I can get it from one of the local game stores (especially as I have another big SW purchase lined up this weekend).

Brenlak
09-09-2015, 09:01 PM
That kind of stuff makes it into Chapters book stores up here but that's pretty much the only place besides a game store. It makes sense the big box stores would try these out, pretty much a sure sale round Christmas.