PDA

View Full Version : 2.5k Necron(me) vs space marine(locke)(vassel)

Tacoo
03-24-2010, 09:44 PM
tryin out necrons again, here is the list im bringing

Lord w/ D. Body, res orb, solar pulse, war scyth-200
deceiver-300
-------
5x pariahs-180
-------
11x warriors-198
10x warriors-180
10x warriors-180
----
5x destroyers-250
5x destroyers-250
5x destroyers-250
----
2x H.Destroyers-130
2x H.Destroyers-130
monolith-250
(all warriors were in reserve, walking on, tactics with the list were just stay out of range with destroyers, and have the pharias and deceiver scare away anything that got too close to the warriors, by pinning, or assaulting them, biggest debate with the list is wither to keep the pharias and deceiver or swap them amd the extra warrior for a veil/orb lord and 10 immortals, doing that would increase mmy phaseout and increase offense, but the deceiver keeps things defensive, and pharias are a good solution the seer councils/th/ss termies that get to close, andhelp the deceiver pin the more worriesome things)
phaseout 14

and spacemarines have
Vulkan and cassius
8 SS/TH termies
2 vindicators
2 podding marine squads
2 podding ironclad dreads
lascannon pred
4 speeders all with dual HF
Deployment

Turn one
Space marines win roll off, necrons dont steal
2 pods with dreads come in, land raider comes in, both vindicators advance, roll ones for DT, then reroll for a sucess,
1 dread fires HF and Melta at destroyers, killing 3, vindi fires at teal, getting one(shoulda deployed farther back), other vindi fires at teal](doh) but lucky rolling see's only one more fall. lucky shot sees the mono fall the the las pred..... as cannon from LR sees another destroyer fall

Necron

2 black and 1 teal float back up from the ground
shooting sees the vindi loose its cannon, and the combined fire fron all but 5 destroyers sees the closest dread shaken once.......(incase u dont know, that 4 H. destroyers, 7 destroyers

turn 2
Space marines
-speeders zoom foward, anticipating the oncoming warriors, and luck smiles as the vindi with the canon and his rhino both get immoblisied. shooting sees 2 green destroyers fall, and 1 black. assault sees his ironclad hit my destroyers, and fail to knock one down

Necrons
both green Destroyers rise again, but black stays down, and 1 squad of 10 warriors comes in.movement sees my destroyers flying off to the side of the board
shooting sees me remove the hammer off of the dread not locked in combat, and shaking a speeder. in assault 2 destroyers fall but the last stands its ground

Turn 3
Space marines
-both pods come in, land raider advances and also gets immoblisied in the building, blt termies and vulcan pop out and get ready to assault green destroyers. 3 pharias fall, and deceiver takes a wound. assault and the termie squad fails to make contact with destroyers, and the lest black destroyer drops to the ground from the dread.

necrons
both heavy destroyers get back up, joining the other H destroyer squad. all warriors left come in reserve. this turn i decide to make a gamble, and had both squads comein infront of the tactical and dread. movement sees my destroyers move out of the way, with the geen squad moving closer to the deceiver, hoping for a assault from the TH/SS termies at destroyers i i can assault the TH/SS termies in return my turn. shooting finally comes out good for me with the deceiver pinning the tacticals closer to me, the h destroyers wrecking the dread, the 2 necron squads reducing the 1 tactical to just sarge and the flamer, and the brown warriors shaking both the speeders and removing a HF frome one.(tactical error on my part, i forgot to fire the green destroyers at the terminators.....)

Turn 4
Termies take the bait and move closer to destroyers
shooting sees 3 brown warriors and 2 green warriors fall. vulcan assaults the destroyers the destroyers, sarge and flamer assault warriors killing 1 with PF, i in return killed his flamer, tie

Necrons
shooting sees another flamer gone from the speeders, and the DP shaken. assault sees my deceiver eat 2 termies and not take any wounds in return!(after this though, i realised i shoulda just punched vulcan in the face instead and got a KP)

Turn 5
Space marine
5 brown warriors fall to space marines and company, in assault the deceiver flips out of combat and next to a LR, Rhino, and DP. dreadnaught assaults the warriors and doesnt kill any, the sarge still stands after that and punches another one in the face. having enough the warriors fall back(ld 9 test and i roll box cars...)

Necrons
shooting sees 1 pod and the last marine die. in assault, my lord assaults and kills another pod and the deceiver assault and kills another pod.

Roll to continue:2, game ends
i got 5 KP to his 4
his 4(H. destroyer, monolith, pharia, warrior)
my 5(3 pods, tacticals, and dreadnaught)

since we had the time, we decided to see what would happen if game whent on for another turn, long storry short, he knocks 4 over from shooting, then Termies assault and whipe out the rest of the brown squad, phasing me out. shere luck i won with him rolling a 2. if i wouldnt have phased out, the lord woulda ate the rhino and the deceiver woulda ate the land raider.

Acidently saved pics as a vassel map, ill try and fix to toss them up tomorrow

and i forgot about the deceivers rule about not being allowed within 6 inches of a allied unit before someone brings it up...

Tacoo
03-26-2010, 06:47 AM
l