PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Points of Space Wolf Lascannon Goodness!

Unholy_Martyr
03-24-2010, 10:21 PM
That's right folks: 12 Twin Linked Lascannons! On top of 12 Missile Launchers from Long Fangs and 3 Rune Priests with Living Lighting!

H.Q.

Rune Priest
Master of Runes, Chooser of the Slain, Psychic Bowers: Living Lightning, Jaws of the World Wolf -160

Rune Priest
Master of Runes, Chooser of the Slain, Wolf Tail Talisman,Psychic Bowers: Living Lightning, Storm Caller -165

Rune Priest
Master of Runes, Chooser of the Slain, Melta Bombs, Psychic Bowers: Living Lightning, Tempests Wrath -165

Elites

Wolf Guard 3x
No Wargear, Razorback: Twin Linked Lascannons -129

Wolf Guard 3x
3x Power Weapons, Razorback: Twin Linked Lascannons -159

Wolf Guard 3x
3x Power Weapons, Razorback: Twin Linked Lascannons -159

Troops

Grey Hunters 5x
Flamer, Mark of the Wulfen, Razorback: Twin Linked Lascannons -165

Grey Hunters 5x

Grey Hunters 5x

Grey Hunters 5x

Grey Hunters 5x

Grey Hunters 5x

Heavy Support

Long Fangs 5x
4x Missile Launchers, Razorback: Twin Linked Lascannons -190

Long Fangs 5x

Long Fangs 5x

Total: 2497

Yeah, its just retarded...I just hope I don't see this at 'Ard Boyz...it will make me cry like a little girl...

lobster-overlord
03-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, its just retarded...I just hope I don't see this at 'Ard Boyz...it will make me cry like a little girl...

Does this mean that this isn't a list you are actually building?

Unholy_Martyr
03-24-2010, 11:04 PM
While I could field it, I don't think I would take it just with fact that its so fragile...

lobster-overlord
03-24-2010, 11:06 PM
fragile model wise, or fragile against enemies on the table (not sure of which you speak)

Unholy_Martyr
03-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Model wise...Razorbacks are Armor 11...there's going to be A LOT of anti-tank out there and well if could get ugly.

codiddy
03-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Model wise...Razorbacks are Armor 11...there's going to be A LOT of anti-tank out there and well if could get ugly.
That army list would give me hell for a couple turns, but the razorbacks would eventually start going down and I think I could turn it around then. It's definitely interesting though. you should borrow a bunch of razorbacks and try it out.

gcsmith
03-25-2010, 10:39 AM
hmm armies like this make me consider lictors :p

Unholy_Martyr
03-25-2010, 12:12 PM
The funniest part about this is that I actually own this many Razorbacks. (I bought about 12 so that I could do either an obscene amount of Rhinos or something similar to this) I may try it out although I know it is just going to end horribly in some way shape or form.

I was also thinking of buying up some Razorback weapon sprues to start modeling Lascannons with Twin Plasma Guns and trying that out as well...tacking on another 12 Plasma Guns couldn't hurt if sacrificing the Twin Linked Lascannons, right?

codiddy
03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
The funniest part about this is that I actually own this many Razorbacks. (I bought about 12 so that I could do either an obscene amount of Rhinos or something similar to this)
:) You jerk