PDA

View Full Version : WWII Dice tins!

col.clausewitz
10-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Some of you may know me by my moniker which is identical to my youtube one. I record Battle reports for FOW on a regular basis.

I have recently joined this game and I have found that trying to get my hands on a dice tin is akin to finding the holy grail for the popular tins. a US generic tin went for 232 USD on ebay a month ago... WTF.

Anyway, to help the market along i tried my hand at it. I found Aluminium Tins and conducted UV printing to get a high quality finish which was slightly scratch resistant. I then looked at BF's compartment inside and decided against a plastic mould which was cheaper but flimsy. I went with EVA foam, the same kind you find for electronics and medical gear, really nice stuff. The Dice are high quality made with remarkable finishes.

Another thing i put in the tin was an LOS laser pointer. You can use it to end any LOS clarifications being made at a casual or tournament setting. See the picture for an example.

These come in 4 different designs

1. Schwere Panzer Abteilung 502
2. Luftwaffe
3. 7th Heavy Guards Tank Brigade
4. Gross Deutschland

Currently I have made 50 of each design with no intention to redo the runs. I sell them at $40.00 USD plus $5.00 Postage to anywhere in the world. I have an intention to make similar tins for japan, US and British tins with the upcoming release of the Pacific theatre. I accept payments via paypal as it is the most secure and everyone generally has an acct. You can contact me here or at [email protected]. do let me know which tins you would like, and which email to invoice via paypal. If you are really impatient, you could send the money to my paypal with a note on which design it is you want. Either way i will ship out within one business day.

Regards
col.clausewitz

Cleon
10-18-2015, 03:04 AM
They are really cool, but I don't fancy explaining to our local yokel customs guy why I'm importing what looks like German WW2 (apparently can't say the historically accurate N word even on a WW2 sub forum, sigh) memorabilia :eek: I will keep an eye out for when you do some US tins though! (Big Red One would be awesome)

exarca77
12-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Very cool!
still have you got them?
Do you accept swap?
thanks