PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar Rumour Summary

Pages : 1 [2]

Havik110
08-23-2010, 07:24 AM
Im really hoping they explain the sails as something that gives them a cover-save or holofields or something like that...

Melissia
08-23-2010, 09:28 AM
So do I, it'd be rude for me to point and laugh at Dark Eldar players for this.

DrLove42
08-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Although if they do have sails i'm blatantly scratch building a mega raider out a toy for Jabbas Sail Barge from Return of the Jedi....

BuFFo
08-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Pro tip - Assemble your Raiders without the sails.

Donations for this ground breaking idea are greatly appreciated.

Drew da Destroya
08-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Pro tip - Assemble your Raiders without the sails.

Donations for this ground breaking idea are greatly appreciated.

But aren't you required by law to assemble every model exactly as pictured in the the instructions/on the box or website? And paint it as such, too?

I know my Flash Gitz and Nob Bikerz are certainly as-shown-on-box!

I guess the real question will be "What do I do with all these useless sails?" I'm thinking they could be converted into reinforced armor for the Ravagers... although I guess we'd have to see how sail-like they actually look. If they're too sail-y, then I guess I'll need to make some grot kuttas!

synack
08-24-2010, 12:02 AM
But aren't you required by law to assemble every model exactly as pictured in the the instructions/on the box or website? And paint it as such, too?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not... I really hope its a joke. If anyone ever tells me that my models MUST look a vertain way, I'll slap them. They're my models, my money and I'll do what I want with them.

Archon Charybdis
08-24-2010, 07:07 AM
I can't tell if this is a joke or not... I really hope its a joke. If anyone ever tells me that my models MUST look a vertain way, I'll slap them. They're my models, my money and I'll do what I want with them.

He's kidding. You'll note his two examples are Flash Gitz and Nob Bikerz, neither of which has an official model, and must be converted.

Drew da Destroya
08-24-2010, 08:54 AM
He's kidding. You'll note his two examples are Flash Gitz and Nob Bikerz, neither of which has an official model, and must be converted.

haha thanks, man. Yeah, I was kidding.

Although my Gitz and Bikers do look pretty cool.

eldargal
08-31-2010, 01:49 AM
Harry on the first wave kits:

OK it is a day early but tomorrow is a busy day and I will not get in till late. So to avoid posts asking 'where are the rumours???' ...

Apologies to anyone that did not want to know but you can always read no further and put me on your ignore list or just assume (correctly as it happens) that these are just rumours pieced together from scraps of information and as a result may turn out to be completely wrong. :D

Also ... No big surprises. In fact a couple of members got very close when they were guessing Scryers six on previous threads.

I have heard the odd snippet about 5 different plastic kits. The fact that I have heard about these at all and how long ago I heard about them suggests to me that these are first wave releases.

Warriors. (Obviously)
Wyches. (I mentioned these on an early thread when I said they were burning the old ones).
Raider.
Ravager.
and Hellions.

I have since heard about the 6th kit in a couple of places and it is also an obvious choice.

I have not heard anything about a Battleforce.
But I have heard about a 1.5 wave so MajorWesJanson's suggestion above makes sense.

Although I don't think the 1.5 and 2nd wave are coming quite as quickly as suggested by Avian in the first post.

Galadren
08-31-2010, 08:46 AM
Interesting.

My guess on the sixth kit would be a 'commander' kit similiar to the new Daemon Prince kit. Options for an Archon or Haemonculus and such. But that's just my guess.

Bigred
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm guessing jetbike squadron. Jetbikes might have a good shot of being troops in the codex like they are for the Craftworlders, and that updated jetbike pic Jes was working on has been floating around for ages.

Archon Charybdis
08-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah, while a plastic HQ box might be cool, I highly doubt it. Regular Eldar and Orks (outside of AoBR) only have metal HQ options, and even with a new codex and update I doubt DE will sell enough (i.e. like Space Marines) to merit a plastic mold created for their HQ options.

BuFFo
08-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Why would HQs ever come in plastic form when in the current crop of codices there is next to zero customization of these models allowed anyway?

Ugh... I don't know... The ability to kit out my DE HQs is so awesome... If they are going to be the boring stock crap other books have come to have, I hope they are done right, with sweet abilities.

Knowing the power creep of the various HQs and Unique Models that have been cropping up, I wouldn't be surprised if, just by the very act of deploying your Archite, you get to remove one enemy model from the game, period.

Then the Necrons have a Lord that deploys and wins you the game.

Duke
08-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Who, lets not get carried away buffo... You still would have to roll for the neuron lord ability (3+ on 2d6).

As far as removing a model from play... I don't think that is too far off, Dante can alsmot do that just cause of his cool factor,

Duke

Porty1119
08-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Hrmm...Ya know, IG got a TON of new stuff, and they were updated last edition. DE were simply not updated since 3.5-12 years. I really hope GW gives them some absolutely GORGEOUS models to reward the players (all three of 'em) for sticking it out.

Mr. Smith
08-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Man, all I want is some cool fluff, some awesome rules, and some ******* variety.

Javin
09-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Meh, DE are the least interesting race in 40K. They also have the least impact on the 40K universe. I understand why GW has not really cared about DE. I do hope for all DE players that the DE are a fun faction and the fluff is changed so the DE become a force in 40K, which they are most deffinately not right now.

DrLove42
09-01-2010, 05:59 AM
Not interesting? They're badass. Any race that exist to take slaves, have sex, take drugs and play "hilarious" practical jokes on each other. Personally i think they're more interesting than the guard, the Inquisition or the Necrons. The only reason they're "looked down on" is cos there old, no one plays them and they're never mentioned in WD or anything

HsojVvad
09-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Hrmm...Ya know, IG got a TON of new stuff, and they were updated last edition.

HU? IG were updeated last year if that is what you ment. IG codex is a 5th edtion codex not a 4th edtion codex.

Bigred
09-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Here's my take on the Dark Eldar fluff.

For those of you who play Fantasy this will be no surprise. For over a decade, the "offical" history of the Warhammer Fantasy universe was laid out in all the army codices. Such and such race started a war on this date, this faction won, or lost, etc... There were always certain mysteries, thngs that seemed odd, and obvious lies left in place the the winners.

Then the Dark Elves army book came out, and turned a lame "pointy elves" race into a real global player. The entire history of the Old World was turned on its head as its full history was laid out from the point of view of the Dark Elves. And as befits a patient, wicked, evil, and stealthy race, it was revealed that far from being bitplayers, they were responsible to many of the major events that were not explained before. From duping races into conflict, to pushing thier own agenda, to masterminding devastating civil wars, thier activities were sinister and far reaching.

It gave the race a sense of dark power and manipulation that far outstripped thier small numbers as a populace.

THAT is what I want to see the Dark Eldar turned into. We have already seen some hints in other 40k books that when the Dark Eldar choose to they can project military power on a scale that is far beyond "bands of pirates". We see in the Planetstrike that they wil often consume entire hives in a single night using devices that can shift such massive citadels into Cormorragh. We get a later account of the Dark Eldar directly attacking and crippling an Imperial Navy Segmentum heaquarters, one of the 5 most heavily concentrated areas of naval power in the Imperium.

I have a funny feeling the Cabals will be revealed to be much bigger players in the 40k universe than we ever imagined.

Duke
09-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree that I would like to see something more than "We take prisoners and torture them and don't care much more, or do much more than that."

I would also love to see a competition factor among the cabals in the fluff.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I could swear I remember seeing stuff about how the craftworld Eldar see them as brothers who have fallen (but still brothers) and would work with them in certain situations.

Duke

Loken
09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Here's my take on the Dark Eldar fluff.

For those of you who play Fantasy this will be no surprise. For over a decade, the "offical" history of the Warhammer Fantasy universe was laid out in all the army codices. Such and such race started a war on this date, this faction won, or lost, etc... There were always certain mysteries, thngs that seemed odd, and obvious lies left in place the the winners.

Then the Dark Elves army book came out, and turned a lame "pointy elves" race into a real global player. The entire history of the Old World was turned on its head as its full history was laid out from the point of view of the Dark Elves. And as befits a patient, wicked, evil, and stealthy race, it was revealed that far from being bitplayers, they were responsible to many of the major events that were not explained before. From duping races into conflict, to pushing thier own agenda, to masterminding devastating civil wars, thier activities were sinister and far reaching.

It gave the race a sense of dark power and manipulation that far outstripped thier small numbers as a populace.

THAT is what I want to see the Dark Eldar turned into. We have already seen some hints in other 40k books that when the Dark Eldar choose to they can project military power on a scale that is far beyond "bands of pirates". We see in the Planetstrike that they wil often consume entire hives in a single night using devices that can shift such massive citadels into Cormorragh. We get a later account of the Dark Eldar directly attacking and crippling an Imperial Navy Segmentum heaquarters, one of the 5 most heavily concentrated areas of naval power in the Imperium.

I have a funny feeling the Cabals will be revealed to be much bigger players in the 40k universe than we ever imagined.

As someone who never plays, nor particularly cares about Fantasy, I really enjoyed hearing this. Great insight and yes, it would be good to see the DE as much more of a force. RIght now I do see them as random pirates with bad models!

BTW, when are the DE due?

Alec

Drew da Destroya
09-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I could swear I remember seeing stuff about how the craftworld Eldar see them as brothers who have fallen (but still brothers) and would work with them in certain situations.

This theme sounds familiar, at least. Plus, at least one of the better Eldar-themed novels plays with this idea... don't wanna spoil anything by saying too much, though.

Of course, the Eldar still hate their fallen brothers as the ones that got them into the whole "Dying Race" mess in the first place. So it's a pretty estranged brotherhood.

eldargal
09-02-2010, 07:44 AM
Also, people assume that the numbers of Dark Eldar are dwindling, but they haven't given up the pleasure cult stuff, for all we know they are breeding like rabbits.
I hope Bigred is right re fluff, that would be lovely. I do hope they don't over-emphasise the hosility between Craftworld Eldar and Dark Eldar though.

Archon Charybdis
09-02-2010, 08:53 AM
I think Big Red's certainly got a point about the brutality and scale of the raids presented in more recent fluff like in Planetstrike and Battle Missions to make them pretty damn impressive. I'm not so sure about the Machiavellian string-pulling, but I can certainly imagine GW going back and filling in blanks with DE, or simply creating new stories about terrible raids that depopulate entire worlds and circumvent even the staunches Imperial fortifications with lightning speed and horrendous firepower.

Loken
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
I think Big Red's certainly got a point about the brutality and scale of the raids presented in more recent fluff like in Planetstrike and Battle Missions to make them pretty damn impressive. I'm not so sure about the Machiavellian string-pulling, but I can certainly imagine GW going back and filling in blanks with DE, or simply creating new stories about terrible raids that depopulate entire worlds and circumvent even the staunches Imperial fortifications with lightning speed and horrendous firepower.

Yeah I think the Machiavellian strong-pulling worls on a planetary scale, but not a galactic one where Orks and Nids don't give a **** about anything but war and eating.

Alec

Mr. Smith
09-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Also, people assume that the numbers of Dark Eldar are dwindling, but they haven't given up the pleasure cult stuff, for all we know they are breeding like rabbits.
I hope Bigred is right re fluff, that would be lovely. I do hope they don't over-emphasise the hosility between Craftworld Eldar and Dark Eldar though.

Just look at the codex now, it's essentially a horde book with the amount oeldar you can fit in those lists. So it would probably make sense that the cavals would breed like no ones business, maybe even with their captives. Because hey, why not?

BuFFo
09-02-2010, 03:41 PM
The DE codex came out in 1998.

In the Codex you can read a story about teh DE taking over an entire Hive City.

DE have been a galactic powerhouse in the 40k Universe for 12 years.

Just because there is very little fluff written does not make DE a non threat. All that means is there is very little fluff written about them.

Nabterayl
09-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Let's keep in mind too the scale of threat that everybody else presents. 40K is a universe of such scale that we only ever see stories written about very small parts of it. Taking out a hive city, destroying a dozen inhabited systems, defeating several million guardsmen, causing the deaths of a hundred billion human beings - all of that is small potatoes in this universe, but it's all still plenty big enough to tell compelling stories about. That's all anybody else ever does.

Lordgimpet
09-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I like the fact the Dark eldar are the boogey men of the 40k universe, the lack of info the other race have on them makes them easily underestimated, but I hope there is much more fluff to come in the times ahead.
I also hope they dont make a larger rift between Craftworld eldar and their dark kin, not saying the get along either, more like an agreement in racial supriority, after all Harliquins deal with both. and Eldar that follow the "path" sometimes spend time with dark eldar before moving on to another aspect or whatever (as noted in the current eldar codex). I also am of the understanding that the Dark Eldar are fully aware of what they are doing and have shruged off slaanesh corruption. now that I think of it both Eldar factions have overcome the fall in oposite means and pity the other for thier apparent weakness.

I also think they would breed faster than the craftworld kin but it may be offset by the high mortality rate
due to the more murderous lifestyle but the trade off would be better eldar.. well according to Darwin anyway

anyhoo roll on november I say

Archon Charybdis
09-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Eldar that follow the "path" sometimes spend time with dark eldar before moving on to another aspect or whatever (as noted in the current eldar codex).

That's not really true. Eldar who choose not t follow the path become outcasts and corsairs. They form their own pirate fleets and raid Imperial ships. It's kind of implied that they may work with Cabals on occasion, but they are not the same thing, they are two completely distinct groups.

I also am of the understanding that the Dark Eldar are fully aware of what they are doing and have shruged off slaanesh corruption. now that I think of it both Eldar factions have overcome the fall in oposite means and pity the other for thier apparent weakness.

I'm not sure what you mean here by shrugged off Slaanesh's corruption. Slaanesh never corrupted the Eldar race. The souls of the Dark Eldar are constantly being drained by Slaanesh, and in order to stave off being totally consumed, the DE devour the souls of captured slaves in order to restore their own essence. The Eldar wear spirit stones to protect them instead.

isotope99
09-10-2010, 03:46 PM
From a conversion standpoint I am looking forward to making some new units that don't yet have models.

To keep up with the other 5ed codexes GW is going to have to do more than simply updating the existing range of units, it needs to be extended as well to future proof the codex a bit, otherwise it's going to be behind the times almost immediately.

Look at all the new units added to the IG and Tyranid codices. Even the marine variant lists have got lots of new toys, as well as updating the rules for the old favourites.

Fingers crossed, the new plastic kits will keep up the trend of being highly modular and provide lots of interesting bits to pack the sprues.

Long shot for a suprise kit, plastic webway gate with parts for both pure and dark eldar with some sort of purpose in the dark eldar list ( e.g. deployed like a drop pod as a beachead for reserves to arrive from) and as useful scenery for everyone else. Note, this isn't a rumour, just wishlisting:(

C'Thulhu
09-10-2010, 11:52 PM
I didn't read every post so this may have already been said...

I've heard a spidery wraith lord is expected to join the pirates ranks.

sounds cool to me but the question arises if they'll need a psyker to guide them or if they may be like chaos dreadnoughts and slightly unpredictable and dangerous

DrLove42
09-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Its a cool idea...DE do use Wraithbone bullets (described as "tortured" wraithbone) so maybe they have the ability to manipulate it. But if the Talos is still in it, i doubt it, cos they fulfill the same role basically.

Dark Avatar was something else i heard someone wishlisting, but again thats unlikely IMO.

Tynskel
09-11-2010, 07:34 AM
dark avatar would make no sense. That's not even wishlisting--- that's just making stuff up.

Tynskel
09-11-2010, 07:40 AM
The Eldar are evil, and must be destroyed! They created a Major Chaos god!

Cleanse and Burn!!

BuFFo
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM
dark avatar would make no sense. That's not even wishlisting--- that's just making stuff up.

Yeah, you know, because 1) you can't make anything up in a fantasy and 2) GW is bound by law to never create new fluff and always work with what was established back in 1986.

Tynskel
09-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah, you know, because 1) you can't make anything up in a fantasy and 2) GW is bound by law to never create new fluff and always work with what was established back in 1986.

Yup!

Not making anything new, just pulling stuff out of the Vault in '86.

BuFFo
09-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Yup!

Not making anything new, just pulling stuff out of the Vault in '86.

Despite my view, I believe that DE will never have a Dark Avatar.

Why? Our Archons/Archites can already dismantle the current Avatar in combat anyway, lol.

eldargal
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I do agree with you re new things, but I have to say I don't think a Dark Avatar really fits in with the character of Dark Eldar, in my opinion. Commoragh isn't a craftworld in which a fragment of Khaine is supposed to reside (although you could possibly argue Commoragh is one giant craftworld) and the whole psychic awakening/ selfless sacrifice to wake the Avatar thing doesn't really fit in with the Dark Eldar ethos.

Bigred
09-11-2010, 10:24 PM
C'Thulhu said:

I've heard a spidery wraith lord is expected to join the pirates ranks.

sounds cool to me but the question arises if they'll need a psyker to guide them or if they may be like chaos dreadnoughts and slightly unpredictable and dangerous

That would be the new Talos which I have heard described as a creepy walker now (more than 2 legs).

Mr. Smith
09-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Good point. However, to be fair, we really don't know how the fluff for the new Dark Eldar. They might be huge worshippers of Khaine and get other things from the fragmented god.

BuFFo
09-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I do agree with you re new things, but I have to say I don't think a Dark Avatar really fits in with the character of Dark Eldar, in my opinion. Commoragh isn't a craftworld in which a fragment of Khaine is supposed to reside (although you could possibly argue Commoragh is one giant craftworld) and the whole psychic awakening/ selfless sacrifice to wake the Avatar thing doesn't really fit in with the Dark Eldar ethos.

Don't you craftworld me.

eldargal
09-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Why the craftworld not? :P Hehe.

Ahem.

Anyway, I've no problem with a Dark Avatar if the fluff is written well enough to make it fit in, but I do feel it will be a bit too derivative.

Don't you craftworld me.

Mr. Smith
09-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah but Games Workshop will be able to sell more Avatar models.

DrLove42
09-12-2010, 11:04 AM
the whole psychic awakening/ selfless sacrifice to wake the Avatar thing doesn't really fit in with the Dark Eldar ethos.

Actually it does fit very well. The avatar is awakened through the sacrifice of a soul to awaken the spirit of Khaine from the fragment that is the avatar. Never says the sacrifice has to be willing....

As for Commargh not having a avatar cos they're not a craftworld, theres nothing the best pirates in the universe can't steal....

eldargal
09-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Except that the avatar chamber is like a giant psychic beacon feeding off the psychich energy of the Craftworld Eldar, if the Dark Eldar did that it would be like jumping up and down and waving their arms at Slaanesh to come and eat their souls.

Actually it does fit very well. The avatar is awakened through the sacrifice of a soul to awaken the spirit of Khaine from the fragment that is the avatar. Never says the sacrifice has to be willing....

As for Commargh not having a avatar cos they're not a craftworld, theres nothing the best pirates in the universe can't steal....

Drew da Destroya
09-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Maybe it's just one Avatar, that they stole from a craftworld (maybe stupid Malantai, who existed only to die?), and never put back to bed?

He's just been raging away in a cell since they captured him, and they let him out every so often to wreck house?

Grasping at serious straws, but I guess it could work like that. Unneccessary, but possible. To paraphrase Buffo... the Archon/Archite is scarier than an Avatar anyway.

Quaade
09-13-2010, 08:49 AM
PRAY THEY DON'T TAKE YOU ALIVE!

Check out link for official confirmation

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=12800005a

Drew da Destroya
09-13-2010, 09:00 AM
PRAY THEY DON'T TAKE YOU ALIVE!

Check out link for official confirmation

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=12800005a

That's clearly an ad for the next Guard codex... don't you see the guardsmen all over it?

on a serious note... Yes!!! Nice to see some official confirmation. Plus the blog guy playing dumb about it... "That's all I know".

Bigred
09-13-2010, 09:07 AM
Yup, its official. Look for pics of models and the full unveiling at GDUK weekend after next!

Quaade
09-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that -was- all he knew at the time of writing, there's only about 20-30 people privy to what is forthcoming. Those are the designers, the painters, whoever does type and layout for WD and 2-3 people from accounting/marketing.
Everyone else is on a need to know basis or an ultradraconic nondisclosure.

Quaade
09-13-2010, 09:13 AM
C'Thulhu said:

That would be the new Talos which I have heard described as a creepy walker now (more than 2 legs).

If that is true, I will have to kill someone at GW, I'm working on a talos project based on a semi arachnidbody >.<

**** sake can't I have any of my ideas alone anymore *grrr* :p

eldargal
09-14-2010, 03:13 AM
From Dakkadakka via Warseer:

Originally Posted by Enginseer
I talked to my redshirt friend yesterday (yes yes, I know, 'redshirts', but I've known him for a while and I trust him) and apparently he saw the new range, though briefly.

I don't know if he'd mind me posting this, but he didn't really make a secret out of it. As he only saw the range very briefly, he wasn't able to remember much as there was too much to see.

What he could tell me was:
- He was really impressed with the quality of the models.
- Thankfully the Dark Eldar have now also lost the top-knots.
- It was hard to describe to overall style, as he couldn't think of a good comparison model/army.
- The Raider will be like the one in the well-know black 'n white picture, including Dark Eldar jumping off and 'sail'.
- Wyches will be both male and female.
- Wyches at least include one head with a blank faceplate (like the Shadowseer).
- The army has a really evil look, including bone-piercings and spikey bits.

I was hoping (not expecting) all-female Wyches, so I'm pretty miffed about that. It means I wil have to try and sell male Wyches and buy replacement female wyches. Somehow I expect female Wyches to be more popular so I'm not sure how that will go.

isotope99
09-14-2010, 04:10 AM
I'm going to be doing an all female dark eldar army so I think I'm going to use lots of daemonette kits, where the heads look close enough to the eldar IMHO, and add extra hair to some of the warrior helmets too/ Eldar armour is feminine enough so that very little alteration should be needed to the bodies.

A HUGE BLUNT
09-14-2010, 12:12 PM
From Dakkadakka via Warseer:

I was hoping (not expecting) all-female Wyches, so I'm pretty miffed about that. It means I wil have to try and sell male Wyches and buy replacement female wyches. Somehow I expect female Wyches to be more popular so I'm not sure how that will go.

lol wow...just wow.

DarkLink
09-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Good, topknots are stupid. Period. Not just on DE, on everything.

eldargal
09-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Don't know if this has been posted yet. It was posted over at 40k online by Prince Sliscus

The models are amazing and i have permission to post my pics as soon as uk gamesday arrives.

I've also heard the fluff and it was abit different to the rulebook. If i remember correctly basically before the fall Commoragghh was the scum shack of the empire where all the criminals went etc... redlight discrict watnot... anyway, when it survived the fall (not just because it was in the webway but i cant remember the other reasons), they realised that even though their bodies didn't age (as such) thier minds did (or something along those lines), and to stave off slaanesh they found a way to capture the suffering of other beings with their technology, therefore staving off the thirst abit longer, hence why they need constant slaves.

Now i would have posted this bit in the rumours forum but its not officially an announcment so if its in the wrong place feel free to edit or move this mods!

They will be up for october pre-order on the 13th.

Now i had 3 sources, one of which conflicted with the other 2 but this is taking into account what they all said...

The first wave consists of 6 plastic boxes for sure

Raider - plastic
Ravager/Slaughterer - plastic
Wyches - pastic
Warriors - plastic
Hellions - plastic
Reaver Jetbikes - plastic

3 Metal Boxes
Talos
Incubi
Mandrakes

3 Blisters
New Character
New Archon
New Wych Lord

The only thing that is abit sketchy here is that 2 told me talos is metal, one told me plastic but that was probably a simple mistake. And also one told me that the new reavers if not with 1st wave (apparently they were still deciding at the time) will come out with the new eldar jetbikes and super heavy plastic kit around xmas/january before the new kemri early next year. Scourges and warp beasts etc... are 2nd wave and i think the current heamy models are staying the same for a time.

I hope the bloody Wych Lord is actually a Wych Lady. Also, I know a few people who will be dissapointed if the talos is metal. Doesn't bother me though, I've never wanted to field one.:rolleyes:
3:30am. Sleep or go paint something.:confused: