PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Demons plastics??

Bigthunda
03-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey what ever happened to the plastic demon prince, and rumors of more plastic demon troops (plaguebearers I think?) I thought these were supposed to come out last year or so, I haven't heard anything in months...

Mizzrym
03-27-2010, 04:00 PM
chaos demons aren't marines, why would they release them:D

Skulltaker
03-29-2010, 04:29 AM
chaos demons aren't marines, why would they release them:D
YOU are SO right. Waiting for those Pleasureseekers in plastic for over a year !!! :mad:

:mad: BOOOO Games Workshop BOOOO :mad:

harrybuttwhisker
03-29-2010, 05:32 AM
they were going to be released last march but they released the stompa and shadowsword kits instead, haven't been mooted for release since. Im guessing that they don't want to release plastics when the metals are going so well due to competitive builds in 40k and fantasy being metal heavy.

Skulltaker
03-29-2010, 07:25 AM
I wrote a letter 5 minutes ago to Max Bottrill:

Dear Mr. Bottrill,
It is now almost a year ago that I wrote my last letter to you. Unfortunately my worst fears have become true as there are no news on a second release wave for Chaos Daemons!
There have been some photos on the “Warseer” Internet site for the new Pleasure Seekers of Slaanesh and the “oh so long anticipated” plastic Demon Prince – but that’s about it.

In my humble opinion the nameable Daemons deserve at least ONE small mini like the Trickster of Tzeentch and I’m still hoping for a astonishing plastic model for Kugath or at least an upgrade kit to represent the common sight on a battlefield, Kairos Fateweaver.
I feel Demon Players in both Fantasy and 40k have been neglected in order to push the top sellers like Space Marines. I hope that there will be a release for Chaos Daemons this year and would look forward to hear a short reply from you.

Best regards, Daniel from Germany

I hope he writes back...sorry for my english - I am an evil "Krauteater" :)

joescalise
03-29-2010, 08:46 AM
nice letter, please post if he writes back.

Skulltaker
03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
i' ll certainly do !

Asymmetrical Xeno
03-29-2010, 09:27 PM
yeah, it kind of bugs me too. All I want is a metal tzeentch horror command unit. I tried converting some myself but you dont even to want to see the results..they were terrible :/ and alternatives like using Dryads ect dont appeal to me as they arent asymmetrical enough for me. Ii just cannot convert in metal and I dont think its that much to ask for, tzeentch didnt get any new model with the initial release.

Skulltaker
03-30-2010, 02:35 AM
i converted a horror to a standard bearer if you tell me how to post pictures i can show you : )

Skulltaker
03-30-2010, 03:12 AM
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad161/Skulltaker/Daemons/CIMG1600.jpg?t=1269940770

hope this helps
it was real easy using spare parts from the chaos marine sprue amd a straight brass rod some drilling and here we go