PDA

View Full Version : Teammates for Doubles?

johnnyfoodmaster
03-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey guys! I was trying to get a friend of mine to go with me to BoLScon but he totally pansied out. So, I'm likely going to be going alone, but I want to play in the Team Tourney.

Are there going to be any folks there who are by themselves like me? I've got a couple of 1000pt ideas. I've got lots of Salamander Space Marines and I was going to do 1000pts of Thousand Sons. If anyone's lookin for a teammate, let me know. I'm still not 100% sure I'm goin tho.

Thanks!

Lykum
04-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey guys! I was trying to get a friend of mine to go with me to BoLScon but he totally pansied out. So, I'm likely going to be going alone, but I want to play in the Team Tourney.

Are there going to be any folks there who are by themselves like me? I've got a couple of 1000pt ideas. I've got lots of Salamander Space Marines and I was going to do 1000pts of Thousand Sons. If anyone's lookin for a teammate, let me know. I'm still not 100% sure I'm goin tho.

Thanks!

I'm down. I'll PM you with details.

Orminah
05-11-2010, 09:39 PM
I also, may need a partner for the Doubles Tournament. I'll try to find a person I know, but if I can't, I'll take anyone who would be fine with playing with a stranger.

Galadren
06-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Anyone still need a team mate?

I have been through three people in the last few months who were going but now will not and I have exhausted my list of possible team mates of people that I know. So I'm willing to partner up with stranger if someone else is looking.

Edit: I will be playing Black Templars.