PDA

View Full Version : GW Hobby Center - Franklin Mills - Philadelphia

oni
08-06-2009, 07:56 AM
I just though I'd throw this out there...

GW Franklin Mills will be participating the in the nation wide Armies on Parade (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=700018a). I'll be there with my Space Marines, debuting them as their new chapter. ;)

JimP
08-06-2009, 09:49 PM
It was my understanding that GW Franklin Mills was closing?

I was sure that i had heard that and they were opening a store in West Chester, PA.

JimP

BilboBaggins
08-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Why would Franklin Mills be closing?

oni
08-07-2009, 09:23 AM
It was my understanding that GW Franklin Mills was closing?

I was sure that i had heard that and they were opening a store in West Chester, PA.

JimP

I don't get down to Franklin Mills all to often, but I heard nothing of this.

They are listed as being a participant for Armies on Parade so even if this is the case they will be open for the event.

I've had a few conversations with the Franklin Mills staff about an 'additional' store opening on the other side of the city. West Chester happens to be as 'other side' as you can get from Franklin Mills. You may have your information confused. I think we're getting a second GW store not a relocated one. I hope!

BilboBaggins
08-07-2009, 09:48 AM
The West Chester Store would be over an hour from Franklin Mill and the Echelon (Voorhees, NJ) location is about 20-25 minutes away from the Mills. I can't see them closing the Mills and relocating that far away because I've seen the amount of kids buying and playing in the store.

oni
08-09-2009, 07:53 AM
I didn't get to Franklin Mills yesterday. :(

Here's why... http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com/2009/08/when-good-models-go-bad.html

BilboBaggins
08-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Ouch,

Frosting is only good on cakes.

Fowlplaychiken
08-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Yea, the guys up at Franklin Mills said they are closing come September. The new store in West Chester is opening at the end of august or beginning of Sept (im guessing Sept), and another new store opening in November.

Glad theres one opening in West Chester. Wish there were some game groups/people for me to play against closer to Schwenksville, tho.

Nick

oni
08-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Yea, the guys up at Franklin Mills said they are closing come September. The new store in West Chester is opening at the end of august or beginning of Sept (im guessing Sept), and another new store opening in November.

Glad theres one opening in West Chester. Wish there were some game groups/people for me to play against closer to Schwenksville, tho.

Nick

You're not all to far from me. You're even closer to where I work, Perkasie.

Do you know where the other store will be opening?

Fowlplaychiken
08-16-2009, 12:34 PM
I forget the exact address but its in West chester, right off 202