MEQ
MEQ
MEQ
MEQ
Nids
Maybe a Tau or an Ork every now and then

Now, we are having an escalation league at my FLGS at 1,000 points this month
The rules are 2 battle a month
I am currently in 4 or 5th place out of 10-15 people and have W1 D2 L1 and no painting score ( so maybe 5-6 since I don't paint xD )
Now I'm pretty sick of some of the list brewing up IE CSM TermiSpam w/ 2 DP, Long Fang ML Spam, and Zoan/Hive Guard spam list so I made a list to take on most of the armies

HQ:
Librarian
Shackle Soul
Unleash Rage
JumpPack
( Use as a counter Assault unit using SS on a unit ( come on, they got to fail sometime =p ) then on the charge next turn use UR )
Role: Support

Reclusiarch
( Lead the Death Company to re-rolly goodness )
Role: SplatterMaker

Troops:
9 Assault Marines
PowerFist
MeltaGun
( The elite bodyguard of the Librarian to Counter-Assault fools of the God Emperor )
Role: BodyGuard

10 Assault Marines
PowerWeapon
2 Flamers
( Objective Holders, notice the anti Troop weapons kitted out on them )
Role: Newb L33t Campers

5 Death Company
2 PowerWeapons
HeavyBolter RazorBack
( The "DeathStar" of the army getting rid of the vile Long Fangs Hive Guard and Obliterators with there superior speed )
Role: Hack n' Slash

Fast Attack:
Baal Predator
HeavyBolters
Extra Armor
( Using there usefulness to put wounds on Elites and Retinues in a explosion of multi-purpose )
Role:DakkaDakka

Man, making list with the new codex is hard

The grand total is 1,003 points with 7 KP and 2 Scoring units, I would take a Drop Pod on the ten man squad but thats another easy KP

Comments and Tips would be excellent

Tynskel
04-06-2010, 12:46 AM
I like whatchya got

however, I have some questions

Your marine equivalents: how do they deal with you? Do they take a lot of ML? Plasma?

Just 2 tanks can make it hard--- but then again, you are talking to a Blood Angels Tank wHoRe.

Akimbo Lizard
04-06-2010, 11:32 AM
I like whatchya got

however, I have some questions

Your marine equivalents: how do they deal with you? Do they take a lot of ML? Plasma?

Just 2 tanks can make it hard--- but then again, you are talking to a Blood Angels Tank wHoRe.

Well, I mostly play in my tourney games there either Soon to be a Obliterator PlasSpam Deamon Prince list ( haven't played it yet but it will happen =/ ) he just stands back and fires while the DP advance, a Tzeentch CSM list which I have tabled/ almost tabled every time so nothing really, just lucky rolls, A Nid List which is fairly balanced but no fun to play against especially since he pulls about 9 d!ick moves a game ( i.e. rule lawyer, use Gaunts to block off all access points except one followed but the Hive guard wrecking it, consolidating like 8 inches ) which he takes me on in general nidness, and a Vostroain list which is my favorite to play which using general Guard ness to take me on

Other list of people who don't really play but squeeze in the 2 game a month are what seem to be an Angry Marine BT list *facepalm*, a Dread heavy BT list, another Blood Angels list, and a Tau.

It'd be really fun to p,ay against the Tau list:D

I'll get to test it Friday but I seem pretty confident in this build, thanks for the feed back

Tynskel
04-06-2010, 12:08 PM
One thing I'd change-- sanguinary priest. FNP and Furious charge on ur assault marine would be a good thing!