PDA

View Full Version : BoLS Blood Bowl League (PC)

ChaosPhoenix
08-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi there,

I've bought the Blood Bowl PC game a few days ago and I really enjoy it online in the free league. You're able to create your own leagues up to 32 participating teams per league. Your stats increase and are saved just like a normal campaign. Since BoLS is a very nice place to come together, I wanted to ask, if there is a chance for BoLS league?

What are the Fly Lords of Terra thinking about it? What do you (other users) think of it?

Sulfurious
08-06-2009, 07:46 PM
I'd be up for joining a BoLS league. I'm in Central time here in the US.

ChaosPhoenix
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Let's wait until more people are interested or one of the Fly Lords gives us some intel ;)

Bigred
08-09-2009, 11:04 PM
You guys go for it! We would love to see a BoLS Blood Bowl League. This forum is for you guys to use as a Blood Bowl home, so have at it.

ChaosPhoenix
08-10-2009, 04:43 AM
You guys go for it! We would love to see a BoLS Blood Bowl League. This forum is for you guys to use as a Blood Bowl home, so have at it.

Ok thanks :) I'm thinking about a friendly league with unlimited games per week, because you're looking for nice opponents most of the time and this forum is a good platform for general chatter etc. Later, if we get enough people, we could start a 2nd league with 1 game per week for a more competitive environment.

What do you think?

TheRico
11-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi Guys!

i just bought the BB games and i am DEFINATELY up for an online league.

If anyone is up for it, please email me at [email protected]

once i get 8 players minimum i will start one up and register everyone

thanks!
TheRico