PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix, AZ players wanted

VinceBlack
08-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Anyone from AZ looking for a match? I live in the Paradise Valley area. Im always interested in meeting new gamers. My roomate, and a couple of friends throw down usually once a weekend but we are looking to find new challenges. You have your pick of opponents marines, chaos, eldar, tyranids and a new player using guard. Anyway if you want to issue a challenge message me.

Hot chicks welcome to message me too, lol :)

blueshift
08-06-2009, 01:21 PM
i'm in tucson! so close, yet so far.

"Hot chicks welcome to message me too"

lol, indeed sir.

jeffersonian000
08-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I live in Ahwatukee, and play at the Game Depot in Tempe every Tuesday and Wednesday. We have a very active 40k community with people gaming everyday and tables filled on Saturdays and Sundays unless there is a pre-scheduled event.

The regulars play a gambit of Marines, Guard, Nids, Tau, Orks, Dark Eldar, Necrons, and the Inquisition (I'm a Grey Knight player).

SJ

VinceBlack
08-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I wish I could make it out on the weekday, if your ever free on a weekend message me and I don't mind making my way down to Game Depot.

jeffersonian000
08-07-2009, 05:03 PM
While I might not be there personally, there are always good players at the Depot willing to play a pick-up game, and new faces are always welcome. I work weekends (and two jobs), so Tues/Wed are my only days off to play.

SJ

crazyredpraetorian
08-07-2009, 05:11 PM
i'm in tucson! so close, yet so far.

"Hot chicks welcome to message me too"

lol, indeed sir.

Y'all should come to BoLScon.....Austin is full of Hot Chicks.:D

Farsight
08-09-2009, 10:05 PM
I live near Squaw Peak.

Since the local game stores, closed I have been playing my friends informally and it would be nice to find others in the area.